Styling what mods should i do to my car?

Currently reading:
Styling what mods should i do to my car?

Would speaker wire be okay to use as electrical wire to extend the wire on my led's up to to the interior light? Its 2core wire just like the stuff I need and it's the same gauge if not thicker so would this be okay to use?

Good, that's what I used (y)
Just fitted them. When I open the door the led's fade on with the interior light, but when the interior light fades out again after the door being shut, the footwell led's don't fade out for about 5 minutes. Also turning the interior light to the off position doesn't turn them off. Not really bothered about this because they fade out after a few minutes but I'm just wondering if any one knows why it does this? Pretty sure I've soldered it to the right things on the interior light as any other way didn't work. Thanks guys :) pictures will come later when it gets dark ;)

During the day time. Couldn't wait to take a photo. More to come when then sun goes down!
tumblr_m0441vLTyV1qdufe2

tumblr_m04428hKMY1qdufe2

tumblr_m04418g6kR1qdufe2

I took out the interior light today and I have a different set up. It looks like this:
http://stuff.jamesweb.net/images/PuntoLight3.jpg
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/600/IMG00106-20100501-1535.jpg

But I read through on the guide and the second picture is how someone else who had the same light done it. But I don't really understand what he's done. Know how I can do it? Thanks :D
I soldered mine upto the terminals of the light positive to negative so if you have done that it should work when you power off the bulb but not sure and the fuse is in the glove compartment behint a metal shield thing i think its held on by a 10mm bolt not sure about ur car :) and the fuse was the top right and i think its a small 10 amp :D thats what i have used cuz of the led's

Last edited:
Thank you mate! Instead I've now wrapped the end of the wires around the points where the bulb pushes in, no soldering required and it looks tidier and is a very strong hold, and easy to remove again :) thanks :D

Last edited:
Looking gd small simple mods to start off with is the best. Then work up to bigger mods. Such as lowering etc. Like the vinyl wrap could mabe wrap your pillers in cloth or do what ive done and wrap them with black leather and install some after market speakers?

Photo0609.jpg

Or mabe change yout LEDS in your dash to blue?
Photo0160.jpg

No probe mate! did it work now?? :)

Not yet, need a new fuse as my one blew for some reason (even though I had the negative battery cable off so shouldn't of mattered)

Looking gd small simple mods to start off with is the best. Then work up to bigger mods. Such as lowering etc. Like the vinyl wrap could mabe wrap your pillers in cloth or do what ive done and wrap them with black leather and install some after market speakers?

Photo0609.jpg

Or mabe change yout LEDS in your dash to blue?
Photo0160.jpg

Thanks mate, your car is looking smart too! I was thinking of doing something to the b pillars, maybe some more blue led's to shine to the rear seats as I have no lights back there and is pretty dark, or maybe some nice speakers like you've done! You've done a good job by the looks of it though :)
And I think changing the led's on the dash on the GP is complicated so I'll avoid it for the time being :) cheers

yeh it shouldnt of :S dont know why it did that but i put a biger fuse in mine for extra protection as its drawing more power i have 15amp or 10amp but it dont matter and it dont affect the brightness of the lights.

Back