what is......

Currently reading:
what is......

brunch? well i know its between breakfast and lunch but what would you have for brunch coz i thought you have a fry up for brunch but i have been told different.

so could you have breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner - but i think thats just greedy :p

is brunch around eleven?

soz its just another of my useless threads :eek:

I have always thought of brunch as being when you don't eat breakfast or lunch but instead combine the two at this time of day-ish. I thought if you had both breakfast and lunch then food at this time was elevenses? And as for what to eat - fry up sounds good, now where's mine? :)

i thought brunch was a fry up too, now thats where i been going wrong with my 4 meals a day :D

is brunch the same as elevensees, like what posh people have

Can you not cook your own? Whack it ll in the frying pan and once it starts to smoke it's done :). I have no idea what to eat today, I may need to go shopping later due to lack of food but I am trying to hold out until tomorrow at least because while there's no sweets in the houe I can't eat any :(

I think brunch can be anything, not just a fryup. it does have to be a propper meal though as it's a combination of two seperate meals.

I also thought brunch was when you forgot to have breakfast and its too early for lunch so you had brunch instead on both :p

Back