What do you guys think of...

Currently reading:
What do you guys think of...

new model looks inflated and big

last model looked ok

model before that looked sweet

before that they were ok but nowt special...

- - Donz - -

polo_front.jpg

this is the one i like (but not in that colour)​

- - Donz - -

If it's a G40 (MK2, but MK3's are more common), then I love them!

Otherwise, too many on the road and so nothing special.

<font face="Verdana">--

<font color="maroon">
'98 Fiat Marea Weekend ELX (1.8 16v).
</font id="maroon">

- Kenwood MP3 head unit
- De-Restricted standard air box
- NGK VX Platinum plugs (BKR7EVX)
- Toyo Proxes T1-S (205/45) tyres on Stilo 7-twin-spoke 16" alloys
- Gaiters in a sorta silver/grey colour
- Richbrook Aluminium Red Uni-Hex gear knob with FIAT logo
</font id="Verdana">

I wouldnt be here today if it wasnt for the MK5 Polos decent safety package!

My "EX"-girlfriend's mum had a polo GTi, we left the road at 80mph and hit a tree, paramedics and police said if vehicle was older etc We would have died! [:0]

So yes I am a fan of them!

SPAX, POWERFLOW, CLIFFORD, SONY MP3, ABARTH, AUTOTINTS!

WANT GENUINE FREE MONEY FOR MODS? WWW.SLC.CO.UK

im glad u say nicer enough things about them, my sister had a seicento sporting, my mum a active sport punto, i have a polo like above...i was just seeing what other people thought about them, if i went on to a vauxhall or a citroen website it wud be like 'THERE SHI*T, WE LOVE NOVAS!!'

The new Polo looks like the new Punto. A little bland really, if I were you I'd go for a Punto MkII Arbarth or HGT, a much nicer and more stylish choice!

:D

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs,
Starsky & Hutch Stripes, Ambipur Air Freshener.

um, correct me if i am wrong, but there isn't a mk2 punto abarth, you can get the abarth body kit for a punto... but thats it....

the Stilo abarth was the fiurst production abarth model in quite a few years ;)

- - Donz - -

Mark IV is sweet if left absolutely unmodded imho. Still love Mk3 G40:p:p..saw one last night and nearly mistook it for a GT!! Then saw 40 and realised that it wasnt:D

Tom (AofB)

Pedal to the metal? ....My Gearbox is on the floor!!!

like the older polos, hate the newest one (eugh those lights! [xx(]) but love the others, almost got a mint M reg instead of my cinqi, but cudnt resist the broom yellow :p

Cinquecento Sporting,
and yes it is indeed Broom Yellow \o/

Only mod so far, poppy coral air freshener :D

Hmm, Polo. Good little car, typically VW in that they're bullet-proof well-built and safe as houses. Lack a little flair for me but still a great car.

Spirito di Punto | M-reg 55SX, black, 5dr. Clear repeaters. Remote locking fitted, no light confirmation yet though - need relay fitted

Dull, dull, dull, dull, dull!

And there is NO excuse for the Polo's 1.4-litre engine that only produces a poxy 60bhp [xx(]

------/F/I/A/T/------

Fart In A Tin
<font color="orange">1994 Punto 55SX, metallic red, small, Italian and beautiful! </font id="orange">

But, Polo Mk3 GT 1.3 85BHp....beats the pants off the nearest Fiat model (1.4 12v still has a similar power and 4 more valves!!)

Plus, I must admit that yes I feel that they are bland, but its that understatedness that makes them great!

Tom (AofB)

Pedal to the metal? ....My Gearbox is on the floor!!!

Back