What do you do?

Currently reading:
What do you do?

Very Boring !

I have worked for Royal Mail for nine years, I started out as a Postie, then progressed to the Planning and Projects Team and Im now a Line Manager in a multi-million pound Mail Centre. My job is now very easy, I normally have between 32 and 45 staff, they basically know what they're doing, so my job just involves figures really, performance and throughputs all very, very boring! The downside to my job is that I've worked permanent nights for the last eight years which is becoming quite tedious, but hey, the £7k night premium makes all the difference!

Told you it was boring!

I work for the delightful "Jobcentreplus". Love the customers, the threats to kill, slit my throat, wait outside and kill me (that's just the staff) oh the fun I have there.

Hoping to get away soon though! HURRAY!

Receptionist/Admin/Clerical Assist./Database Manager/IT Support and sometimes giving advice to unemployed individuals but I get paid for the 1st part of my huge job title which is peanuts!

And because the pay is peanuts I also work p/t at Homebase as a shelf stacker which is usually four nights a week.

Liam

Last edited:
pghstochaj said:
Princess street was closed the other day and it meant sammi took an hour to find me up upper brook street.
you're tellin me... GRRR at them roadworks... took me ages to get to microdirect and onward to withington.

RedSei said:
you're tellin me... GRRR at them roadworks... took me ages to get to microdirect and onward to withington.

That is why i have been to the one on the a6 instead!! lol!! got to go up to st marys on sunday with my mate, i might make her get the bus!! lol nah can't be that crule!!

Back