What do you do?

Currently reading:
What do you do?

:eek: I used to work in the motor trade as a parts techician :rolleyes: .Then I moved on to work as self employed driving instructor.Then, I found out that I had been living with a brain tumour.So I had to give that up,still being treated for that one :( .So not much of a carear at the mo! :eek:

im a marine biologist........im running a project on the role of vertical migration in chthamalus nauplii at the moment....not very exciting, but interesting enough! :)

Im just a DJ at the mo so get paid to pretty much just stand and look good while putting music on ;)

Im starting a computer engineering course in 2 weeks tho so will be getting paid to spend my days lounging at a pc and surfing the web :D

I really don't want to say this but I'll let you guess - I work for probably the most hated (but most neccessary) Government institution - doing the most hated job within it!! but I love it....?

pghstochaj said:
Chemical Engineering student in UMIST (or Manchester this time next week when they join us)
don't you mean.. when we join them? :p
grrr at the local roadworks around the umist building... causing me havoc.

RedSei said:
don't you mean.. when we join them? :p
grrr at the local roadworks around the umist building... causing me havoc.
When they join us! Manchester Victoria may be bigger but in no way better! :D

Princess street was closed the other day and it meant sammi took an hour to find me up upper brook street.

Well done peaster, yes I'm a tax man - to be specific a collector of taxes. I bring a smile to lots of individuals and businesses faces everyday - NOT!!

I really am a nice person though - honest!!

I'm a Project Manager on the Metro Railway in Tyne & Wear. I'm responsible for the specification, procurement and installation of communications equipment and systems, e.g. public address system, CCTV system, radio, etc..

But i'd much rather be a part time motor mechanic who had to surf the net and go to meets all the time. ;)

I am a scanning Clerk at HSBC.

In our building we have a paperless office system, so all the docs etc that come in have to be scanned on to the computer system as images so that "Them upstairs" can see what people are writing to em.

Exciting huh?!

Depends on your workmates as to how much you can get away with :). I've been lucky in finding a gang of colleagues who are just as daft as me and we still have great fun. I guess it's not as good as playing with paint and sand and so on though.

Chargehand on a chemical plant. We make the stuff that makes white paint white.

I do permits to work, odd maintenance jobs, preparation for maintenance, and all sorts of stuff that crops up. Sometimes get to play on the Fork Lift Truck - lol, shows you how exciting my days (or nights) can get!

Back