General What did you do with your Panda today?

Currently reading:
General What did you do with your Panda today?

Noticed that my wee yellow beastie is developing a nice patina of green mould along the roof rails, body trim and window seals. I thought about washing it off, but the eco-conscious side of me thought, "Nope, I'm developing a whole new eco-system here. I must be environmentally friendly and leave it alone".

So I too stayed on the couch (y) :D

Last edited:
This morning I drove to Pars Bakery in Glasgow for two dozen of their smashing Scotch pies. Lovely bright day and the Panda drove like a dream, before I know it I was over the speed limit on the M77. When I came home she got a wash and I completed fitting the 27ohm 5 watt resistor inside the tailgate for the LED number plate lamp load.

Decided to erase the memory card in my dash cam.
Went to put it back in and it disappeared between the top of the dash and the windscreen........ tried the hoover with the crevice tool but no luck, 32Gb micro SD card down the drain. :mad::mad:

Decided to erase the memory card in my dash cam.
Went to put it back in and it disappeared between the top of the dash and the windscreen........ tried the hoover with the crevice tool but no luck, 32Gb micro SD card down the drain. :mad::mad:
What a pain in the rear! It's a bit like a time capsule now... If your Panda ends up being stored in a barn for decades it will be found during restoration. Shame you erased it first as it's robbed them of some vintage footage of early 21st Century driving.

Turned 20k miles in the Cross (since April 2015). Average consumption over that distance, according to the trip computer, has been a disappointing 40.3 mpg. No breakdowns or faults so far (apart from a rattle from the LH tweeter), but I'm finding the seats, driving position and sluggish throttle response increasingly irksome. Truth is, I haven't fallen in love with the wee yellow beastie. Perhaps if I'd had an opportunity to put it through its paces in the snow, I'd have developed a deeper respect and affection, but global warming has put a stop to that. The fact that I've started browsing Autotrader in the evenings is a sign that the wee yellow beastie's days may well be numbered.

Fitted two Jeep Trail Rated badges on the door pillars.

IMG_0415.JPG

Last edited:
Back