What are they on about.

Currently reading:
What are they on about.

the lego polo is the best one!
most of them are pretty crummy though, just likr normal cars with a few stickers and different wheels on. At least the lego polo is a bit different!

The article states they never made that bright pink 500? I have certainly seen one bright pink, foul looking, 500 around. Maybe even two, unless it was the same one :rolleyes:

The article states they never made that bright pink 500? I have certainly seen one bright pink, foul looking, 500 around. Maybe even two, unless it was the same one :rolleyes:

iv seen at least two sitting at the dealers opposite college

funny really if the writer of that article was offered the lambo he wouldn't turn it down

i don't see what's wrong with any of them really

I agree with a lot of them TBH. Especially the "Schumacher" Edition Fiats. Then there was the "Abarth" versions of the Seicento and Punto which had no benefit what so ever except side skirts bumpers and wheels and a few other bits of trim.

It's only recently when Abarth actually means something.

Thats a plus... (y)

on what planet?

Similar performance and better mpg. I believe the hot versions had six speeds for the diesils and 5 for the petrols. Not comfortable on motorways.

yes but what's the point in a car which looks good but then sounds like a tractor!? sounds are just as important as looks in my book! Who'd want a ferrari 360 if it sounded like a landrover!

and how can the performance of a diesel match that of a similar petrol engine? not a chance! before you even get to a corner! Diesels aren't sporty in any sense of the word!

on what planet?!

Earth

Who'd want a ferrari 360 if it sounded like a landrover!

Or a scania? They can make a great sounding V8. Not that you'd care.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_vkiuo1ffU&feature=related"]YouTube- scania v8 power portugal[/nomedia]

Diesels aren't sporty in any sense of the word!

2002%20Peugeot%20RC%20Diamonds%20concept=mx=.jpg

Guess you'd hate the idea of the Lambo Gallardo being released with a v10 diesil. VW had the idea to do so. Whooo scary Diesil! I don't want my petrol gone!

Grow up. Just because it doesn't sound right to you doesn't mean it doesn't work for others. Diesils have come along way since the clattery units of the fifties. Stop living in the past. The last one I know who tried to dis the diesil like this confessed to owning a tvr. A more polluting vehicle. A bit hipocritical.

Last edited:
Back