What a sh** country we live in!

Currently reading:
What a sh** country we live in!

Because of the Credit Crunch, hanging, shooting or garrotting be deemed unnecessary as simply pushing them off the top of the Tower of London will do the job just as efficiently.

Huzzah for Her Majesty.

You forgot something Mr. Beard the bodies will break the fall with increasing efficiency as they mount up...I recommend a method used in other countries now facing war crimes investigations give every prisoner a hammer tell him to brain the guy in front or him and his family will be shot...obviously once you are done you shoot the survivor and collect the hammers for reuse...and possibly burn the bodies in large ovens and hide the evidence from the united nations...

Quite a lot of blaming of social workers et al going on here.

Don't. Blame the politicians who make the laws that social workers, teachers and the rest, often against their better reason, are forced to follow. Then, if some of them get too lefty, kick them out and replace them with better ones.

And we don't want the royals running anything either.

Proper democracy, with proper checks on the lazy and non-contributing.

Blame the politicians who make the laws that social workers, teachers and the rest, often against their better reason, are forced to follow.
At last, somebody who actually understands why things are the way they are.

All spot on views! Another thing i hate is the fact we bend over backwards for different cultures as ours slowly disappears away from us. Ohh btw Christmas is cancelled because we have a few Muslims in the country and want to make them feel as comfortable as possible (nothing against muslims)...it is now the 'Winter Festival'.....ive never heard such bull**** in all my life...

If i went over to a different country i wouldnt expect them to adapt to my culture, i should be adapting to theirs (isnt that half the point of going abroad/travelling anyway)....if anybody comes over and doesnt like it then FCUK OFF...we didnt ask u to come over.

The government just lack common sense! Another thing that makes me laugh is i work and earn to pay tax that pays for terrorists to live in London in a nice house while they plan to cause terror on the country that theyre living in! Huh! wtf!! Were basically allowing them to do it and giving them a nicer house than what ive got while they do it! They plan to kill hard working people...why are the government still letting them live in the country!!

The police have ABSOLUTELY NO respect where i live, probably because they have to get 50,000,000 signatures before theyre even allowed to touch anyone to arrest someone (abit exaggerated but u see the picture).

It all comes down to the government having no BACKBONE...no BRITISH BULLDOG SPIRIT...

My friend got raped 4months ago with several witnesses and the guy was allowed to walk free through some court complication...the guy then approached another girl who then raped her and then was given bail!!! Karma may off took a role as the guy is dead now after having a head on crash during his bail (nobody else was hurt) but it just shows the stupidity and this sueing culture were living in.

Rant over!!

All spot on views! Another thing i hate is the fact we bend over backwards for different cultures as ours slowly disappears away from us. Ohh btw Christmas is cancelled because we have a few Muslims in the country and want to make them feel as comfortable as possible (nothing against muslims)...it is now the 'Winter Festival'.....ive never heard such bull**** in all my life...

If i went over to a different country i wouldnt expect them to adapt to my culture, i should be adapting to theirs (isnt that half the point of going abroad/travelling anyway)....if anybody comes over and doesnt like it then FCUK OFF...we didnt ask u to come over.

The government just lack common sense! Another thing that makes me laugh is i work and earn to pay tax that pays for terrorists to live in London in a nice house while they plan to cause terror on the country that theyre living in! Huh! wtf!! Were basically allowing them to do it and giving them a nicer house than what ive got while they do it! They plan to kill hard working people...why are the government still letting them live in the country!!

The police have ABSOLUTELY NO respect where i live, probably because they have to get 50,000,000 signatures before theyre even allowed to touch anyone to arrest someone (abit exaggerated but u see the picture).

It all comes down to the government having no BACKBONE...no BRITISH BULLDOG SPIRIT...

My friend got raped 4months ago with several witnesses and the guy was allowed to walk free through some court complication...the guy then approached another girl who then raped her and then was given bail!!! Karma may off took a role as the guy is dead now after having a head on crash during his bail (nobody else was hurt) but it just shows the stupidity and this sueing culture were living in.

Rant over!!
Your last part cheered me up no end. What a result.
We have a choice really. we either get politicians who have not too many skeletons in the closet, but generally unempolyable in the real world, or real achievers who would be hounded out of office by the media within weeks.
Can you imagine someone like Churchill (who often worked from bed and liked the odd shandy - allegedly) being voted in today?

We've had a talk from the Super this week. In it he said something revelatory. That was that the previously held belief that the Police needed to be graded in everything that it did and the way to grade it was to count up all the processes and tickets a force had done.

Inspectors were trying to out-do rival Inspectors on other reiefs. Superintendants were trying to out-do rival Supers in other Divisions not to mention Chief Constables trying to show their Force was better than that of another's.

As he looked round the room I'm sure our (disarmingly young) Superintendant must have seen all the nodding heads of the assembled Officers. The question in my mind was: Did he think we were nodding because we agreed with this revaltion or simply that we all knew this already?

Beyond that; had the decision been arrived at after ACPO had locked itself in a room for days with the Home Secretary until they finally came up with this exciting new strategy? Or maybe as the more cynical among us think they knew all along.....The Chief Con had simply listened to what all the Plods and Pointey-Heads had been saying all the time. That targets actually targetted the wong targets.

There is a story doing the rounds that our new Chief was out on patrol with a PC trying to get a feel for the Force and its "clients" when two calls came out at the same time, one concerning a very serious sexual assault the other some youths causing annoyance. The Chief was with an Officer who hurtled off with lights flashing and sirens blaring. To his surprise, the Bobby shouted up for the "YCA". When asked why the Cop stated that he needed another process for his Key Performance Indicators and the youths were more likely to allow him to hit his target.

This was the kind of response brought about by the targets introduced by politicians and beuracrats. There were countless others in the same vein. I'm sure that the top brass were aware of similar situations, but now it would appear that they've found their balls. Time will tell and maybe the victims will finally get the service they deserve.

Last edited:
How is it that we all agree with exactly whats wrong but no1 who can actually do anything has the balls/brains to stop it.

TBH tho we should all be glad we won't have to live with whatever gorvernment there is left in 100 years time.

One of the groups Police have been looking out for is called No Borders. They believe all immingration controls and national border should be removed. This will doubtless prove a boon for those with a nice country house in the Dordogne or helping you get through those annoying queues when going on holiday to the States.

Of course, it will allow the (roughly) 500 million people on the Indian sub-continent who would like to come here or a similar number from China. Then there are those from Somalia, Nigeria and anywhere else you can think of. It only needs Uncle Gordon to make one last gasp attempt to be popular with somebody, and I can see that group's proposals being on the agenda at the House of Commons any time soon.

You all say that politicians dont have the balls to do any of the stuff above but the fact is that they dont have the power. Even if one of you were made priminister as of tommorow you wouldnt be able to do any better as if you tried to do any of the above you can be sure you wont be voted in the next elections.

Modern politics is just a joke as everybody tries to be as Neutral as possible in an attempt to not upset anyone too much in the hope that they will be voted again. The conservatives are no longer conservative and the "new" labour party is no longer for the working class. Apart from a few minor policies they are exactly the same. People are scared of change and so if anyone tried to implement these sorts of policies the media would pick them to shreds. If you try to limit migration you are called a racist but if you do nothing people complain of immigrants and terrorists. Just put yourselves in the position of a politician its a lose lose situation.

You all say that politicians dont have the balls to do any of the stuff above but the fact is that they dont have the power. Even if one of you were made priminister as of tommorow you wouldnt be able to do any better as if you tried to do any of the above you can be sure you wont be voted in the next elections.

Modern politics is just a joke as everybody tries to be as Neutral as possible in an attempt to not upset anyone too much in the hope that they will be voted again. The conservatives are no longer conservative and the "new" labour party is no longer for the working class. Apart from a few minor policies they are exactly the same. People are scared of change and so if anyone tried to implement these sorts of policies the media would pick them to shreds. If you try to limit migration you are called a racist but if you do nothing people complain of immigrants and terrorists. Just put yourselves in the position of a politician its a lose lose situation.
Margaret Thatcher turned British Politics on its head and Tony Blair turned the
Labour Party upside down. People voted for them.

Margaret Thatcher turned British Politics on its head and Tony Blair turned the
Labour Party upside down. People voted for them.
Yes they did, but unfortunately the electorate is not very sophisticated, and voted as much for a change as anything specific.
Do you remember New Labour's election tune?
"Things can only get better" .:cry:

I will happily second that notion, if she will lower her self esteem in order to accept the position (the roles kind of been tarnished by at least the last 2 occupants)

Trev
It just shows how cack - handed this Government are. The Gurkha's situation has actually been improved in the last few years,but you would never know it.The the public are drawing the natural comparison between all the low-life and leechers who denigrate our country whilst taking our benefits,(Abu Hamza etc) but yet are still allowed to stay here, against the Gurkha's who are loyal to the Queen and country, even though they are getting paid for it.

Last edited:
Back