Well Done Paul

Currently reading:
Well Done Paul

Poor slade is less of a geek than me, all the others are less geeky than me lol Had 4 phone calls from people I barely know "You're in the paper!" "Oh, am I? didn't know ;)"

That was basically what he said! He said can we all open it infront of the cam, we all agreed to say no but would "re-do it" for him, then we had to do a fake style "WAHOO!" lol That might be on the paper on tuesday so have to buy another copy...

I accidently said middle left, i meant middle right, the blond one, duh, don't know myself for looking at the pic ;)

Slade won't read this, he doesn't drive ;)

Well done Paul!
Ill have to tell you the best student places to go in manchester next year!!! :p :D
big.gif

Last edited:
JonnyBoy said:
Well done matey, glad to see your hard work and hours spent on the Fiat forum - I mean, spent revising - paid off! :D
I could blame FF for not getting full marks in everything ;)

black_cinq said:
Are you saying you got full marks in some things ? :confused: :eek: :eek:
A few modules, in my AS business I think I got full marks in 2 out of 3 of the modules (no revision for that really except the case study anaylsis...I found it really easy, sorry if that is condesending to others). I got full marks in one of my chem modules and near full marks in about 4 other modules (max 3 off) - anyway, there's plenty of people out there who got full marks in most modules!

Thats bloody good though :D:D:D

My mate sarah got 100% overall in her R.E A/S... we all called her a sadass.. purely as we were jealous :p

Well done your friend Sarah, I didn't get as high as that in anything....! I have one B module though, one mark, one bloody mark! Didn't see the point in retaking (hard module) but so fustrating, 17 As and 1 B lol - damn I must sound conceited and horrible!

LAST DAY OF WORK!

Back