Well Done Paul

Currently reading:
Well Done Paul

well done
23_28_100.gif

Last edited:
Cheers all of you, been celebrating since 9am....played my first ever 3 games of pool, won all three (?!!?) Won on sega rally 3 times against 3 people lol

I am pretty happy! Just half sad that myself and most teachers said "You could have kept further maths" (i dropped it 3 weeks before the exams worried it would affect my other grades)

Anyway, got 3 As which is enough for me ;) Also a huge picture in the evening post of me and 3 mates (all straight As) and even a paragraph about me/what i said :D - only myself and two othrs got anything written so was chuffed - Diane a friend got loads about her because she is from China....she got on the front page in the bit to say "See page X and Y for the full A level story"

It's not on the paper's website yet but will update, yes, i am in a modest mood ;)

pghstochaj said:
.played my first ever 3 games of pool, won all three (?!!?) Won on sega rally 3 times against 3 people lol
Hey, you getting in some training for Uni then?

Well done, btw - bet you are chuffed to bits. Now is the first day of the rest of your life.....

The link: http://www.thisisnottingham.com/dis...yContent&sourceNode=133984&contentPK=10796254

It doesn't have the photos on :( Oh well

Thanks everyone :)

LOL, i enjoyed it, they all thought I was hustling them lol, i didn't know how to play barely but did well, was cool.

I am chuffed, just not sure what to think now. Accepted at UMIST although I doubt i'll get a Morton Scholoarship, i think I would have needed 4 A2 levels for that :(

Why? I don't get why?! Why does society think the only way to celebrate is to drink alcohol? I am not getting at any of you just don't understand why it is like that! lol

Back