Technical Weird blower fan problem

Currently reading:
Technical Weird blower fan problem

Cliffy1971

Hi all , first of all I had to re- register, because my email was not recognised, I’m not a newbe, Iv posted lots of times .
My problem: my blower fans don’t work on a morning ( I’m guessing because it’s cold ) but they always work as normal on the way home at 4.30 , am I missing something here , is there a sensor that brings them on ? Or is it just coincidence? Before I start taking out the fan your thoughts on this would be appreciated.
On a morning nothing I do makes them work including the de-mist function, but on an afternoon they work fine . 2004 stilo abarth , a.c, digital climate control, manual.

Hi just drove 30 miles ,fans worked perfect , as for the flaps , they work fine , every direction works fine

Mine have been acting all Italian for a few months and have now stopped working full stop. Am debating on my next move for this, Control panel first or is there a resister somewhere to change first?

So does anybody know if and where the fan resister is and the part number, please??

Attachments

• Heater Resistor.JPG
    Heater Resistor.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 48
Strangely enough, that's behaving itself more at the moment But used to chuckle to myself when It pinged up to -47.5 when it was 20+. Thanks, Davren its got the climate control.
Is it likely to be the resister or the fan motor bearing in mind I have no fan whatsoever?

Thanks, Davren its got the climate control.
Is it likely to be the resister or the fan motor bearing in mind I have no fan whatsoever?
I don't think the climate control version has a resistor. According to ePER , it appears to have an electronic control unit. Item 8.

Attachments

• Electronic Control.JPG
    Electronic Control.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 40
So I managed to bag 71736005 electronic control unit on eBay friday morning which was a great find and for £49. Just waiting for it to turn up now and find out what a pain it will to fit it.
I am guessing its the drivers side of the heater unit up under the dash somewhere.

Back