Weekend thread

Currently reading:
Weekend thread

Making cake

20141025_140637.jpg

And running around sorting out presents, cards, food etc. This is my first sit down since 8:30ish

Hurrah it's the weekend again! What's everyone up to?

I'm meeting a friend for tea tonight and then an early night. Tomorrow we're removing the fence so that Yellow can be moved on to the flat section of the driveway and then hopefully fitting a new front door and/or bedroom window. Not me obviously lol, I'll mostly be doing as I'm told and standing very still holding things in place or fetching and carrying.

Kinda like our fix-it meets really :laugh:

It's quiet in here just now. What's everyone up to?

It's a nice, lazy Sunday for me as all I have to do today is get the car towed to the garage and then as the weather's meant to be pretty bad I'm going to curl up on the sofa and watch Boardwalk Empire. Win :)

24hr shift then thats me all done and home on wednesday :)

That's just a baby shift, quite often do 36hrs, but if anyone asks... its 3x12hr shifts ;) haha

Weekend again folks.. whats happening?

Ive to go to Peterhead and pick up my truck from the dealer, (yes...again...) watching the kids today and supposed to be visiting family tomorrow. I was supposed to be down at knockhill tomorrow but the car wont be ready due to a mysterious oil leak..

Shoulda bought a fiat...oh wait...my car spends most of it's time in the garage too :(

Today my sister and I are off to a craft and food fair out at Castle Fraser near Kemnay. We're trying to solve the eternal conundrum of what you get your parents for Xmas when they already have everything and you can't afford to buy them a villa in a hot country.

The rest of the weekend is going to be quiet as funds are being conserved for next weekend and the inevitable next garage bill. I may take a trip down to Gourdon though to see a friends new house

Back