The all new weekend thread

Currently reading:
The all new weekend thread

lowered-punto said:
Not much got a customers car in for a wash wax and decontamination and interior clean in the morning then have a college report to finish so boring week for me haha

Stick at it as it's worth it in the end.

Is it a nice car or bog standard one?

It's cake Friday which means tomorrow's Saturday :D I'm going to have a wonderfully lazy weekend enjoying the sunshine. What's everyone else up to?

Oh well... suppose I better get my arse out of bed...

Was working a nightshift, got to my bed just after 10am, slept til 2.30, then up again and off to a BBQ :)

My turn to miss most of the day. Next time I have a truly crappy week at work can someone remind me it's not a good idea to let the students take me to the pub and get me drunk.

I don't think any of them can remember either - they are students after all even if they are the more mature, post-grad types....

Oh yeah, they're worse than undergrads :lol:

It's the weekend and I'm poorly. I'm never ill (well hardly ever) so why the hell am I feeling non-self-inflicted poorly on a Saturday. And a nice Saturday too with no rain and some sunshine. Life is so unfair :cry:

You lot had better be up to something fun to make up for the fact that I'm not. It took all my energy to type this so I'm off back to bed.

How many cars were there?

Feeling a wee bit better thankfully and even managed a short wander down into the village. Hope whatever this is isn't contagious...

half a day until the weekend and 4.5 days until a nice long holiday which I can not wait for :cool: :D

I really should be de-cluttering the house this weekend in preparation for the new cleaner starting in a weeks time (yes I really have gotten that lazy - bloody hate housework) however I suspect I'll be easily distracted by more fun stuff instead and it'll still be chaos come Sunday evening and I'll have no idea where the time went.

What's everyone else up to?

Bet that's all fun and games I was down at lomond shores today seen the birds of pray the aquarium and the vast amount of Glaswegians tomorrow day time I'm away to estimate a job and working in the evening Sunday I'm working during the day and got the night off so all fun and games

Back