The all new weekend thread

Currently reading:
The all new weekend thread

A mental busy weekend!

Thursday lunchtime it started, getting ready for Ransoman's wedding. Best man things to do, so we had some food & a cola or two at night.

Friday the main event. FANTASTIC day, once the formality of the speech was done I hit the bar.

Saturday = no hangover. Eventually got the Alfa back and caught up with @stuarty before heading out and partying again with workmates. Cola this time :lol:

Sunday = Thainstone early doors then radio for a bit. Then home to sleep.

Glad of the rest today to be honest :D :D :D [attachment=0:3sqptm94]Wedding.jpg[/attachment:3sqptm94]

(RyanfaeScotland, Ransoman, my mate Martin and moi)

Attachments

• Wedding.jpg
    Wedding.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 91
^^^ where's your tie you scruffy get ;p

Friday again thank feck and a nice relaxing weekend ahead for me. Lunch tomorrow with a friend and then a leisurely perusal of the Haddo Xmas Fayre on Sunday are all I have on. Heaven :)

Have fun whatever you're doing

Holy crap it's the weekend again already - the weeks are fairly flying by now.

This weekend I'd planned to get the alloys cleaned up before putting them in to storage for the winter however as it's -3°C out there it's not gonna happen today. I need to get some fleece linings round some of the plants though before this cold kills them off but at least that doesn't involve water. I've a few friends coming over tonight for the grand Xmas lights switch on. It's usually a shambles but the fireworks are generally good and as I live up on the hill we're going to watch them from the warmth of my living room. There may be wine and few sneaky g&ts involved in that so I guess the alloys won't get cleaned tomorrow either :lol:

Happy weekend everyone :D

I'm meeting friends for lunch today in a place I've never been to before so looking forward to that. Unfortunately tomorrow I'm going to have to do quite a bit of work but hey ho, one day off is good right?

What's everyone else up to?

Back