• a)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • b)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • c)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • d)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • none of the above (please post a link to something)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
only 3 things to worry about. you need somewhere to plug the power in, and a cold water supply, and somewhere to connect the drainage pipe

often there is a place under your sink to connect the drainage, and the cold water and power should already be in the place for the washer.

it should come with all the hoses and connectors you need, but not always (depends what you've got in your house).

Last edited:
only 3 things to worry about. you need somewhere to plug the power in, and a cold water supply, and somewhere to connect the drainage pipe

often there is a place under your sink to connect the drainage, and the cold water and power should already be in the place for the washer.

it should come with all the hoses and connectors you need, but not always (depends what you've got in your house).

there's space from where the previous dishwasher/washing machine used to be with a load of pipey things and stuff.

Really simple, blue is cold, red is hot. You might have to free the drum by removing a packing bolt and making sure they haven't put a plastic bag around the drum, if they did you can see it underneath and pull it out.

You're a woman so you'll read the instructions, all will be explained in the set up instructions.

Really simple, blue is cold, red is hot. You might have to free the drum by removing a packing bolt and making sure they haven't put a plastic bag around the drum, if they did you can see it underneath and pull it out.

You're a woman so you'll read the instructions, all will be explained in the set up instructions.

Hardly any modern washing machines have a hot fill anymore, so no hot (red) pipe. They use so little water now that they wouldn't get to the hot water in the pipe before it had enough to begin the cycle.

I agree with Jug about buying Bosch - in our families experience very reliable. Bit late now perhaps but using google search for the model number and you can find some bargains. Got our dryer for more than £200 less than the best deal currys/comet could do - from Sainsburys :confused:

Yes, pay attention and read the manual carefully on the unpacking and install sections.

Last edited:
best washing machines in the world short of industrial ones are made by Whirlpool.

My parents have one, about 5 years old. I do not know the model number, but it is a piece of junk and needed more service in recent 2 years than the obsolete model from mid 80s (from local, now defunct manufacturer) they had before needed during its entire life.
On the other hand, my Ariston machine (one of the Merloni Elettrodomestici brands) is nearing 15 years of absolutely serviceless operation and still going strong.

is it to be not integrated then?
done some warm there own water?

surprised this hasn't being posted yet

photo-wash.jpg

mine was cheapo one from tesco, think it was £160 all in

it **** but i think it full of money or sweets that i had left in my pockets :eek:

get some rollers, much easier than bear hugging it into the hole

Back