washing machine repair help

Currently reading:
washing machine repair help

I've got a Beko washing machine and all of a sudden on its final fastest spin it's making a rather loud clicking noise. so far I cannot see anything in the drum like a bra wire, I have removed the sump pipe all is clear, replaced the pump as it was shot and full of water where it shouldn't, tightened the concrete counter balances and to no avail, it's still doing it.
the bearings are fine (otherwise i would have scrapped it).
stuck for ideas now, anyone got any?

Lol, like the vid. You'd be suprised what makes a washing machine noisy. Once found a screw driver bit inside a drum. How the hell it got through the drain holes we'll never know but the lads at Hotpoint in Peterborough said it could have been there since it was built 5 years earlier! Just never made a noise for that long.

just found a thread on the web where someone changed the bearings, changed the springs and dampeners, belt and pump and still had this issue. no-one seems to have solved it!

ive tightened both sets of concrete and theres no concrete dust under there.

whats annoying is the drum bearings are fine, motor is fine, loads of life in the brushes and its got the new pump on it, apart from this noise, it works ok (the mrs is deaf and she didnt think there was anything wrong with it once the pump was changed)

Back