Styling Vinyl Added! Crappy Pic inside! =)

Currently reading:
Styling Vinyl Added! Crappy Pic inside! =)

Make sure when your choosing your car you try both options:

Fiat>Punto>(Grande) 1.2 8v

&

Fiat>Grande>Punto 1.2 8v

You'll know what I'm on about when you use their site.

Maybe it'll help?

Make sure when your choosing your car you try both options:

Fiat>Punto>(Grande) 1.2 8v

&

Fiat>Grande>Punto 1.2 8v

You'll know what I'm on about when you use their site.

Maybe it'll help?

I gave up with them a long time ago, the ones im with now give me a good price but w/o mods =/
But whenever i use a compare site they give me a quote thats like £1000 more than the cheapest, its wierd. AND i live in the middle of nowhere where the average age of ppl is like 80 so its not like i live in a rough area

Awww right okay.

I hate price compare sites, don't like the fact that they get the comisson when I can goto Quidco.com and get it myself! :p

Anyway.. we're going off topic now. :slayer:

Just a bit lol, i jst hate insurance

Bt anyway, got any ideas wot the next plans then? or do you just make it up as you go :slayer: (if you dont mind me asking that is :p)

It's going sometime next week to have a custom built Powerflow exhaust, Twin Oval Exit's me thinks... Mmmmm :p

EDIT: I mean twin ovals at the LEFT side, not both - it's only a 1.2! LOL

Last edited:
Never imagined the group would become this big - It's something I think Fiat should have done before the car was released, I'd decided to do it well before the car arrived lol.

Looks really nice Stripes, ur car really is taking shape, keep it up (y)

Tom

lol Royalties - nah I like the fact that people take good ideas and re-use them, god know's I've taken a fair few ideas from members on here, If I didn't want it copied, I wouldn't post it lol. Plus it's the best form of flattery :p

Oh yeah, Stripes, defo move your plate - Shame we're not allowed stick on plates anymore :cry:

Tom

I drove about with it inside on the window there all day. I dunno, it annoys me when its up where it used to be now.

I wish we could do away with front ones completely they make a car so ugly.

Like the USA they have rear ones only iirc.

Yeah IMO i think the front plates are stupid, I think all number plates are stupid tbh but..... i think you should get a smaller plate like Jamieee had and put it back where it origionally was

Looking cool, I've been contemplating doing this for a while and yours has turned out really well and I've decided that I'm definitely do the vinyl and paint the grille. Luckily my dad is really handy too so if I get stuck he'll come to the rescue!

Back