Styling Vinyl Added! Crappy Pic inside! =)

Currently reading:
Styling Vinyl Added! Crappy Pic inside! =)

Rather then starting a new thread. I thought I would just add mine pics here and keep this thread alive so to say...:D

Attachments

• Front Grill.jpg
    Front Grill.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Front Side View.jpg
    Front Side View.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 68
Wooohoo this is the most replied to thread in this section (Go out and sort by replies -- I'm sad I know :p )

And as I said on MSN mate bet it'll look good with the black grill and it does look much improved at the minute.

And a black one vinyled! Mad! Ed get it done! :p

Thanks, as I've said do it grey. I've been thinking, carbonfibre would look cool and paint the grille to match.

Only prob is i'm not sure how easy it is to remove the bottom grille - I ended up not removing it cos I was afraid it would break.
yeah i'm thinking you're correct...i'm going to go look round my local signies and see who's gonna give me a gd deal! :slayer:

Wooohoo this is the most replied to thread in this section (Go out and sort by replies -- I'm sad I know :p )

And as I said on MSN mate bet it'll look good with the black grill and it does look much improved at the minute.

And a black one vinyled! Mad! Ed get it done! :p
lol yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! (y):D(y) and we didn't get shut down cos we kept our intentions quiet lol...tbf though, most of the content is spam lol...still an ace topic though :)

i intend to...be the 1st black vinyl'd GPS so don't noone do it before! :slayer:

yeah i'm thinking you're correct...i'm going to go look round my local signies and see who's gonna give me a gd deal! :slayer:

lol yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! (y):D(y) and we didn't get shut down cos we kept our intentions quiet lol...tbf though, most of the content is spam lol...still an ace topic though :)

i intend to...be the 1st black vinyl'd GPS so don't noone do it before! :slayer:

if i start posting in here it sets off he spam detectors and you all get punished:p

:wave:bye bye thread:wave:

Last edited:

I was gonna but my dad put me off it. I'll see if I can go to halfrauds today and do it tonight when I've stopped 'revising' lol.

Back