Technical Ventilation

Currently reading:
Technical Ventilation

Fiatfella

It might be me but there appears to be a problem on my recently acquired 100hp.

The vents on the dash which can be opened and closed don't seem to have anything coming through them. No matter how high I set the blowers I can't feel anything coming out. I have the ventilation set for blowing at the driver but there's nothing. The vents near the windscreen work though. Any ideas ?

Hi

It doesnt do anything no matter what button is pressed. I can feel air blowing from the two vents either side of the dash but nothing from the face vents.

" I can feel air blowing from the two vents either side of the dash but nothing from the face vents"

...does the OP mean the side window de-mist vents when talking about air coming from the vents at the end of the dash? All four face vents share the same tubing but the outermost side vents are connected to the windscreen demister

" I can feel air blowing from the two vents either side of the dash but nothing from the face vents"

...does the OP mean the side window de-mist vents when talking about air coming from the vents at the end of the dash? All four face vents share the same tubing but the outermost side vents are connected to the windscreen demister

Ah, good point! :eek:

Hi Guys

Thanks for the help. It turned out to be the adjuster motor and the dealer replaced it FOC.

Back