Valentines day

Currently reading:
Valentines day

GhostWKD said:
sounds much better plan, although watch out if his cookings anywhere near as bad as mine :p

p.s. if any nice girlies dont have anyone to send a card to feel free to send it my way :D :p sympathy attention woo :slayer:

ah bless:)

well girlies if u don't want to send him a card u can always send one via email!!!, save 30p on a stamp(y)

I'm not even gonna be at home for V-day, I'll be at the National Grid training centre all week - ideal for avoiding all the bloody annoying loved-up couples! :yuck: Can hide in the on-site bar, drink guinness and play pool :D

although if all goes well with a certain young lady then I might have to return home for that night... :rolleyes:

JonnyBoy said:
drink guinness

:worship:

Sorry, it had to be said....................:eek:

I'll be working and having an early night on the 14th :)

I think me and all the Single people I know (disturbing numbers seeing as all of us are hot and thats both the males and females :p ) are gonna go out and have one fat phat chinese buffet! :D

BOYFRIENDS, GIRLFRIENDS, EX's, NONE SINGLES ARE PROHIBITED FROM ATTENDING THIS EVENT!

Trancendental said:
I think me and all the Single people I know (disturbing numbers seeing as all of us are hot and thats both the males and females :p ) are gonna go out and have one fat phat chinese buffet! :D

BOYFRIENDS, GIRLFRIENDS, EX's, NONE SINGLES ARE PROHIBITED FROM ATTENDING THIS EVENT!

Well, all Girls are evil right down to their cold black hearts. Clubcento members excluded, naturally.... :)

cinqysxmk2 said:
I don't have a clue what to do this year, I did the wining and dining thing last year, should I do the "proper" thing and take her out for a meal etc or should I make her pay as I did last year?

make the other half pay woo hoo yeah! (even tho mine ent really the other half... even better :devil: )

alrite as i am female scrap 'make the ther half pay' the girls should be the one sgetting pampered woo hoo yeah (popcorn on him then:p )

Not so keen on washing up but don't mind the other stuff. Anyway don't even know why we need the vote, a real woman would be able to get her husband to vote the way she wants him to :D

KirstyTL said:
Not so keen on washing up but don't mind the other stuff. Anyway don't even know why we need the vote, a real woman would be able to get her husband to vote the way she wants him to :D
That would mean maintaining the 'real woman attitude all year round and not just springing on the fun and games when you 'want' / 'need' something as so many girls try and do and a :rolleyes: from a male will often be the start of an argument :p

Trancendental said:
That would mean maintaining the 'real woman attitude all year round and not just springing on the fun and games when you 'want' / 'need' something as so many girls try and do and a :rolleyes: from a male will often be the start of an argument :p

All year round? :eek: That would be so tiring.

fixitagaintomorrow said:
Well, all Girls are evil right down to their cold black hearts. Clubcento members excluded, naturally.... :)
:) :) :)

well ross gave me his first prezzie last night, was a bit of a shocker, but a after weeks of pertering he suprised me by going n gettin his eyebrow peirced! woohoo!

hope his bloody coupe ready for the trip up north cant get any luggage in mine!
xxx

Trancendental said:
Aww c'mon you're throwing the greatness away :p

Ah sorry :( Will try harder from now on.

Talking of piercing I had a dream about getting my ear and lip pierced on saturday night, was really strange. :eek:

Back