Valentines day

Currently reading:
Valentines day

I did have my right ear pierced, but after almost ripping my ear off removing a crash helmet, I let it heal up. I prefer wearing my helmet to looking good :eek:

I got Sammi a present that came with a gift tag saying "Happy New Year, Love Hamish" :confused: :eek:
H

well thats me and ross just back from inverness had the most fabulous time ever, 8 hour round trip in cinq PURE BLISS!!!! lol!!!! na seriously, the hotel was outstanding room service to die for and the meals were out of this world!!! IM SO HAPPY!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :eek:
XXX

:hug: happy valentines everyone i luv u! (very late i kno:D )

the outcomes of this whole thread was:
didnt go out anywhere in the end cause 1 of the other chefs where he works was ill so he had to work but i stayed at his the nite b4 so i had 2 get up at 6 was v tired! so i went on the **** wit my best mate (whos now decided he luvs me n to show it beat me up ova half term :confused: ) so yeah all in all was a bit of a fecking nightmare! :rolleyes: :)

glad u had a good time alainax me jealous! :cry: :p

JjPhoenix said:
:hug: happy valentines everyone i luv u! (very late i kno:D )

the outcomes of this whole thread was:
didnt go out anywhere in the end cause 1 of the other chefs where he works was ill so he had to work but i stayed at his the nite b4 so i had 2 get up at 6 was v tired! so i went on the **** wit my best mate (whos now decided he luvs me n to show it beat me up ova half term :confused: ) so yeah all in all was a bit of a fecking nightmare! :rolleyes: :)

glad u had a good time alainax me jealous! :cry: :p

Oh not gud by the sound of it then, better luck next year. ;)
Is he still your best mate?

JjPhoenix said:
yeah.... he's got a fault in the works sumwhere but he seems to really regret it etc so i giving him another chance :eek:

Good glad to hear it :D

Back