Technical Usb Key

Currently reading:
Technical Usb Key

fiatnewboy

Today the lovely pepole at fiat sent me a USB KEY, no instructions:bang:

after i registered my car!, how or can i download music to play in the car via blue & me!

Its a 256mb usb drive. If you put it into a USB port on your PC it should automatically pop a window up asking you what you want to do (same as if you insert a cd or dvd). Open the drive up by clicking on the folder icon (or go into my computer and opening the relevant drive letter). Select all the items in the box and delete them, then just copy whatever music you want to from your music folder and drag it over to the usb drive folder and dump it. It will then copy over. You'll probably not get very much onto such a small drive though but it should take a few albums.

Insert the drive into the usb port in your car, press the blue and me button on your steering wheel and say play and thats it.

I would suggest that if you want to use the USB feature seriously then you should look at getting a larger USB drive. Something like a 2 or 4 GB one. I bought a 4 GB drive on Ebay for £13 including postage which is very cheap.

Back