Ultimate Playlist

Currently reading:
Ultimate Playlist

Right guys i know there was a thread before but i want a new one/better one.

ok i have run out of music that i enjoy palying in the car.

so

i fancy making the ultimate playlist

genre: garage/dance/hip hop/drum and bass (anything that sounds good whilst driving.

copy and paste the rest of peoples suggestions so we can see the final outcome.(y)

ill get the ball rolling:

No Scrubs- TLC

one and only answer is the Top gun ost.. skip the slower mushy stuff and yu are a fighter pilot behind the wheel...

its what i had on when i drove to cornwall to smack someone silly the other week, 6 hr drive done in 3hrs 40mins... think that tells you enough ;)

one and only answer is the Top gun ost.. skip the slower mushy stuff and yu are a fighter pilot behind the wheel...

its what i had on when i drove to cornwall to smack someone silly the other week, 6 hr drive done in 3hrs 40mins... think that tells you enough ;)

haha lege:p

step up (original OST) was pretty Bassy (y)

but i want the ultimate mix:p

for the ultimate afterparty

cd6-songs_lg.jpg

No Scrubs- TLC

Judge Dread D&B

DJ Frisk Nokia Tune

Cant remember who actually did Judge Dread but i have it on a CD pack Ringtone all the way with Skibba absolutely smashin it. If you can find the link in this statement then well done. (y)

Garbage - i think i'm paranoid

Hot chip - over and over

Nine inch nails - closer

Muse - hysteria + stockholm syndrome

Led Zeplin - kashmir

Theres so many! What sort of driving you want them for? Some are better to listen to when ure driving at night or daytime. :)

Oh! Almost forgot:
Nickleback - Next contestant :p

Back