General Tyre pressure and fasten Seatbelt lights on dashboard dimly lit

Currently reading:
General Tyre pressure and fasten Seatbelt lights on dashboard dimly lit

wfexco

Hi All, I saw a post similar to this but no replies. So trying my luck. I have a 2015 Fiat Doblo and just today the Fasten Seatbelt and Tyre pressure lights are dimly lit up on the dashboard. Lights will go off once car is turned off, but comes back one as soon as the key is turned to the "on" position. I don't even need to start it. Anyone else have this issue? Is this a big concern?

The picture attached shows the lights brighter than in reality. Flash and zoom....

Many thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 20.26.22 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 20.26.22 (1).jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 860
May or may not be the same

But on the Panda and 500 dim lit warning lights are nearly always a faulty dash

Often but not always damp or condensation getting between the printed circuit layers

Friends Clio does exactly the same…renault dealers has said ‘computer says’ a faulty earth on pcb on dash, or a seatbelt sensor and tyre pressure monitor’…in other words, ‘leave it with us and we’ll change (and charge) everything until we get the right thing’…it’s now been like it a year! If it’s not causing any other issues I’d say ‘let it develop’, unless it’s under warranty

@wfexco

Well done taking a good photo.. (y)

I couldnt get a good image on my punto.. but no change in 5 years.. its still on its 2012 factory battery ( so obviously not 'draining' power)

IF a new battery stops this I will let you know :)
Thats amazing that you are on the same battery for 10 years!! Thanks for info. I'll update as well if I ever take it in to get it fixed!

Thats amazing that you are on the same battery for 10 years!! Thanks for info. I'll update as well if I ever take it in to get it fixed!
As long as the cars used regularly the batteries last a long time

I had two original cube panda batteries fail both over 10 years old

Don’t keep the battery fully charged and they soon fail

Some TVR were sold with a trickle charger as they were mainly used as an occasional weekend car and stored in a garage

As I’ve said on a previous post:
Mates van had water in fusebox, that only appeared after new screen fitted. There was no reasonable reason for this, as it’s away from screen, rather awkwardly jammed in with air filter box…partially glowing dash symbols, occasional non start, we’d already put a new Earth strap on. New fusebox cured it

Back