Tris's New Car

Currently reading:
Tris's New Car

id buy a bravo 1.8 hlx :D they drive really nice, pretty quick, cheap as chips too.

will save you money then when your like 21 go and buy a real car.

id hate owning a slow modern car, so boring.

i'm not into owning older cars, i dont know enough about them if they go wrong!

i'm fancying a mk2b sporting out of them all i think.

Could always buy a GP Sporting 1.9 M-Jet, I know of a sexy black 07 plate that could be yours for around the £8k mark ;) lol

Normally I would say get a mk2 over the mk2b (despite the fact that I used to own a 2b) but Chris' mk2b Sporting looks gorgeous in yellow sitting on anthracite wheels :yum:

As Jug said, all of the decent Punto's came with RCL (mk1 GT did as well) :D

Could always buy a GP Sporting 1.9 M-Jet, I know of a sexy black 07 plate that could be yours for around the £8k mark ;) lol

Normally I would say get a mk2 over the mk2b (despite the fact that I used to own a 2b) but Chris' mk2b Sporting looks gorgeous in yellow sitting on anthracite wheels :yum:

As Jug said, all of the decent Punto's came with RCL (mk1 GT did as well) :D

not into black GP's really... 8k for an 07 plate seems a lot aswell, i can get a 58 series 2 with 5 year warranty for 9k ;)

£9k for a Series 2 M-Jet :eek: Where is that from? Even Fiat SupaSaver want £10495 for an S2 M-Jet

Jug, not down here you cant :cry:

Need to try selling to Jo Public and not to FF'ers who know where to get cheap prices :eek: lol. My local stealers wanted £9999 for a 56 plate M-Jet the other week.

Last edited:
Cheers Jug (y)

Yeah tbh I was going on Auto Trader prices when I got the £8k price figure, maybe it's higher than some but I guess I'm just trying to recoupe some of my financial outlay :eek:

Back to the original topic, Tris you could do a lot worse than a mk2/b Sporting. Lovely cars (as you already know) and well spec'd for what they are :D

I'm 19.
0 NCB until January 09 (hopefully)
No more than insurance group 10
Economy- kinda important, if it puts a smile on my face im not as bothered
Looking at spending up to 9/10k
Can be up to 4 years old
Doesnt have to be a hatchback, but has to suit a 19YO
Financial situation = good
Fancy diesel or petrol... i like torque, but i like revs:devil:

Sounds like you want a Bravo 150 Sport. Group 10, 150bhp, 44-50mpg out of the diesel 150, looks amazing, can pick a great one up for under 10k if you look, diesel got more torque than a scooby, Of course i may be biased!

Last edited:
Shame :(

I bought mine when i was 21! The sports pretty mental itl make you feel like a kid.

Meh ill give up, just want more bravo owners :D

Back