Trip down memory lane

Currently reading:
Trip down memory lane

Almost tempted to buy one of these...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Apple-iMac-G3-Mou ... dZViewItem

No idea why, I remember when I studied art in secondary school, our place got a ton of these things in for doing scans and stuff - seemed pretty sweet at the time, but I'd bet their as out of date as a Vauxhall Nova these days!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
smokeysworld said:
man they are still pretty stylish...shame about the spec though :cry:

still macs have never been specked up really im sure there 800mhz prossesor is just as fast as a pentuim 4 something to do wi channels inside the prossesor or somethign like that

memory Lane????

hell when I was at school we were still using the Apple Mac Classic and Classic II :lol:

That things looks infinitely more modern than what I used!

ha ha,

Man Macs are **** - period.

We had Macs in school as well but they were proper old school Macs with floppy diskette drives. I hated them and only used the proper PCs.

@Sporting - back when I was at school it was BBC's!!! They started getting PC's (and 1 Mac) in when I was leaving, I missed out on all that computing stuff.

Mac's suck balls - my ipod is giving me grief too :(

puntomatt said:
@Sporting - back when I was at school it was BBC's!!! They started getting PC's (and 1 Mac) in when I was leaving, I missed out on all that computing stuff.

Mac's suck balls - my ipod is giving me grief too :(

Oh dont get me wrong, i did my Standard Grade Computing on BBCs! And there was even an Acorn in the computer room that the teacher hogged!

The Macs were for the kinda word processing classes and stuff!

I actually cant believe that the schools are still buying Apple products...kids will never see another mac unless they go into Publishing or something. In this day in age we should be letting our kids use proper PCs in school!

Back