January Fiat Scotland Trip Pictures

Currently reading:
January Fiat Scotland Trip Pictures

dougie1142

Okay well i know it's taken long enough but i've been held up by various things like uni work, hospital and some chavvy wanks breaking into stuff, but finally the pictures are being uploaded just now to Flickr. I'll link them once they are all on, about 60% in now, i'm happy to change any of the pictures to suit or edit them as needed. I had to rush the last ones for the reasons mentioned above!

Nice one mate...sorry to hear about the break in btw, saw your update about that last night.

As said already, with your say so I'd like to use some of these pics for a couple of projects. Any chance of course and I'll make sure you get a mention for your troubles!

Cheers mate, so many expensive tools taken :( Got like a workshop kind of thing in our garden, and they broke into that. Raging...

Yeah no problem at all, you can look at them and see if you want any changed at all.

cheers, yeah you can put them on your FB.

If anyone wants prints/calenders etc just ask!

richard33dees said:
Awesome pictures there Dougie! Where were the last car park ones taken?

uuum, you'll have to ask Ming on that.. Not too sure haha! :)

Cheeers!

Just had a proper look through and I agree with everyone else: there's some stunning pictures on there.

And I laughed at you lot on the motorway. Seriously, walkie talkies? It looked like fun though

Back