Travel insurance?

Currently reading:
Travel insurance?

Hey FF!

Right im off to Cape Town on the 22nd Dec with 1 week in Johannesburg and then i leave Cape Town on the 29th Jan

Its my 1st EVER holiday outside the UK (23 now)

Im doing Great White cage diving and bungee jumping off the worlds highest one! lol

I see that travel insurance doesnt cover these types of activitys? lol

Im guessing someone on here has at least done similer stuff?

Is it worth getting insurance?

Cheers!
Biz

P.s - And hopefully im going out in 300HP/400NM Uno Turbos :devil:

I've done some pretty dangerous/stupid stuff.... so yeh I'd say go for insurance. A broken leg will set you back a small fortune... never mind anything mroe serious! I know it's crap to think about something not going to plan when you're away on an awesome trip, but it's worth it.

Shop around and you will get a pretty decent deal. Ask travel agents for who they use to insure travellers and contact them direct if you can - then you're cutting out the middle man.

Yes def get insurance i've had to use insurance quite a few times so worth the money to pay for it, and if you don't have it sods law something will happen.

We get a year family with Norwich union there really good :)

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

I wouldn't be worried about the bungee jumping. My brothers did a jump each at Bloukrans and they loved it and of course came back alive :)

A week is too long in Jo'burg tbh. I love SA but Jo'burg is a hole. Cape Town is lovely though. If you get a chance go up the east coast to Knysna, it's beautiful this time of year :up:

Back