Transporting wood

Currently reading:
Transporting wood

The website makes you check stock at a store, it doesn't have to be your local store as long as its in stock you can buy it. They will then deliver it, usually via their central delivery hub. Your main problem will probabely be actually being able to buy it online as everything I've ever wanted I've had to Reserve and Collect because Online wasn't available. :(

The website makes you check stock at a store, it doesn't have to be your local store as long as its in stock you can buy it. They will then deliver it, usually via their central delivery hub. Your main problem will probabely be accually being able to buy it online as everything I've ever wanted I've had to Reserve and Collect because Online wasn't available. :(
Ahh maybe thats my problem then, it just doesnt give me the option to buy it online so im probably gonna have to just wait until its back in stock and go collect it i guess, or find somwhere else that sells it if i can. Do you think a wood merchant would sell it? its not exactly timber but more like what the argos desks and stuff are made of if you know what i mean

Ahh maybe thats my problem then, it just doesnt give me the option to buy it online so im probably gonna have to just wait until its back in stock and go collect it i guess, or find somwhere else that sells it if i can. Do you think a wood merchant would sell it? its not exactly timber but more like what the argos desks and stuff are made of if you know what i mean

Have you tried eBay. I brought the viv for my Royal Python off there, £30 including a heat pad.

What is it you have, snake, lizard?

Well im wanting a snake pretty soon and i dont want to pay the horrible prices that pet shops charge and its just unlucky that i threw my old viv away and also i wouldnt mind trying out selling them if im any good at making them that is because ive seen a lot of adverts where people require specific sized vivs to fit in gaps and no one makes them round where i live so i thought id give it a go and see if im any good lol

Good luck with your viv enterprise.

If your serious about having a snake again try the reptile rescue. If you can provide a good home they'll provide you with a good snake.
http://www.reptilerescueden.org/Home.html
Cheers, i dont want a massive business just yet. Just something that will bring in a little extra cash now and again but i wouldnt mind having orders every week if it came to that lol.
Yeah ive been looking around quite a lot and im thinking of just getting another corn snake because my gf has never owned a snake before and it would be more hers than mine because shes doing animal management at uni at the moment so it would be nice to own another snake and to show her everything that needs doing to keep one
Edit: if you ever need anything making up or a quote or anything let me know and i can sort some kind of FF discount for you lol :p

Last edited:
If i have to transport wood in the office. I normally wear loose trousers so tuck it into the waistline, puff my jumper a bit and then even everything out with my hands in my pockets. And move a quick as poss without making the whole arrangement getting messed up.

Yep. My trainee always wears skimpy clothes and prances around in front of me. (read that as in me saying "is it warm in here? Would you like to reach over the desk in that really high skirt to open the window") :eek:

I did exactly the same as you Andy a couple of years ago, came out well but beware - some of the boards come out of the factory longer/short than the 2400mm quoted so don't bank on it being exactly that long when drawing up your plans, give it a margin of error of about 20mm. As far as B&Q's cutting service, I got them to do mine and each cut was spot on.

Edit: Oh and back seats flat and front seat out - only a couple of bolts :D

Last edited:
Back