Technical touch screen fitment

Currently reading:
Technical touch screen fitment

erniemorris

Is there a unit available as a direct replacement for the standard radio on a 2013 panda,I am looking for bluetoothand navigation as well as radio

Yes, but if you want a permanent touchscreen, prepare to spend a bit, and you'll block either the dash vents or access to the row of buttons below.

I wanted an alpine ilx-903d, but wasn't spending £750+, and with the car not having a factory alarm, I bottled it.

I fitted a pioneer sph-20dab which uses my phone as a screen when needed, think it was about £125 for the unit and another £90-odd for fitting kit and steering wheel interface.

Not a perfect solution, but now I have dab, bluetooth music streaming, Spotify and google maps navigation, which beats the blue&me offering.

Connectors on the back look very different to the Panda's original wiring though, so adaptors will be required.
It comes with all the adaptors in the box, at least that is what they told me and the images on the website seem to back that up. I'm thinking of getting this for my 2016 TA Lounge and am currently looking at adding a reversing camera too.

Back