General Top Gear

Currently reading:
General Top Gear

Re: In his defense...............................

twincamms said:
Top Gear wouldn't be Top Gear without Jeremy, even if he is an arrogant, obnoxious, pompass old git!
I would have to agree with that TC however much it hurts to admit it. I spose we could say the same thing about FF and some of its members cough cough... ;)

Re: In his defense...............................

twincamms said:
Why is it so hard for you to agree with anyone?
its just you mate, i have this weird thing in my head that tells me never to rely on anything you say..
As for setting Paul on me.. can you give me a few minutes head start..
BTW, did you have a nice relaxing evening TC ?

Korang...........................

I had a very nice evening thank you.

That idea you have in your head is peculiar, I'll tell you this, I am probably the most honourable and reliable guy you'll ever meet, it's part of my genetic build up I'm afraid (along with stubbornness and principles, not always a good combo). Remember, I'm of Sicilian descent, two things I don't break, my balls and my word, in that order! One of the useful things my father taught me is that your word is a good as your signature.

Strange, how we all have diverse upbringings eh?

Re: Korang...........................

twincamms said:
I had a very nice evening thank you.

That idea you have in your head is peculiar, I'll tell you this, I am probably the most honourable and reliable guy you'll ever meet, it's part of my genetic build up I'm afraid (along with stubbornness and principles, not always a good combo). Remember, I'm of Sicilian descent, two things I don't break, my balls and my word, in that order! One of the useful things my father taught me is that your word is a good as your signature.

Strange, how we all have diverse upbringings eh?
I know where your coming from TC.. My remark was aimed at no one person.. So rest assured I don't think bad thoughts towards you ;)
Now I have a crazy kid running around with two spatulas' so im going to break his balls before i get another smack in the face with one :)

damn how did i miss this thread.

are you guys serious about the performance figures for the stilo abarth??

its just that my £9,295 punto hgt with as many toys is much quicker

i find it amazing people bother raving about the performance of a stilo if you want a fast car buy an evo if you want a nice looking comfortable hatch buy a stilo.

pmsl @ the anti jc crew. surely you lot can tell the difference between an opinion and fact ?

Back