General top gear : tonight 500 abarth

Currently reading:
General top gear : tonight 500 abarth

"Methinks.............. the 'lady' doth protest too much"
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230

I thought the whole point of owing a 500 was to be happy and correct me if I am wrong but being "gay" is to be happy, so you are not happy with your car, seems silly to be all defensive at harmless banter.

And I have never once questioned sexual orientation of 500 owners, in fact I went so far as to assume that the males owning them were in fact heterosexual but would come to an untimely death due to falling into the clutches of women of dubious intent to the future prosperity.

The people who find this stuff offensive are the same sort who complained about Clarkson saying all truck drivers were murderers, or to Frankie Boyle on Mock the Week, get over it.

Anyway Clarkson was wrong about truck drivers, I shall explain. It was once said that the original Beetle (of which I had two) was the choice of the serial killer, Ted Bundy being most obvious choice, being that more serial killers owned one than any other car.

The reasoning behind it was it was ubiquitous, it blended in and looked non-threatening, I say that going forward it will not be truck drivers who are serial killers, but 500 owners, probably trying to kill all those who say they are ghey :D

it will not be truck drivers who are serial killers, but 500 owners, probably trying to kill all those who say they are ghey :D
i am going to do the deed if anyone says to me "is that the new micra" again. point to take for straight men.. ,,gok wan,, have you seen how quick women get naked for him. there is nothing wrong with being gay and i am happy the 500 is a bit that way. why? because gay men are better dressed and have more style. look at holywood most of the big male stars have a gay stylist. enough said realy

i am going to do the deed if anyone says to me "is that the new micra" again. point to take for straight men.. ,,gok wan,, have you seen how quick women get naked for him. there is nothing wrong with being gay and i am happy the 500 is a bit that way. why? because gay men are better dressed and have more style. look at holywood most of the big male stars have a gay stylist. enough said realy

Couple good points there. They also don't have to put up with women in the same way.

Gay sounds awesome it's just one of those things I've never really been able to get "into".
I think I may petition GlaxoSmithKline to develop a gay pill.

Actually being gay is probably great... no women to moan at you, no being jealous of blokes with really fit women, no more letching at girls in short skirts and being spotted doing it by your missus, no more wearing ****e clothes as youll have a great dress sense, you can drive any car as it dont matter if some dinosaur calls you gay because of it, youll be able to cook, be able to get jobs easier because of equal rights, wont be able to get sacked because youll say your being persecuted, you can throw a hissy fit without looking daft, it all sounds amazingly good... but I just dont fancy having anything up my ****:)

Seriously, it just is getting a bit long in the tooth now re 500 being gay or ghey whatever that is... I mean we could all go in other sections and rubbish other peoples Fiats but we dont, because we are nice and thats what annoys people... we have a friendly and grown up section here and youre all jealous :)

Will someone just start a "I think people who drive the 500 are gay because..." thread so all the neanderthals with cars that Evo thinks are cool can go and spray their testosterone in there? then we can close it and have done with it. thankyou! and the words :Offtopic: come to mind since about page 3!

Gay sounds awesome it's just one of those things I've never really been able to get "into".
I think I may petition GlaxoSmithKline to develop a gay pill.

Easy - go to a gay bar or pub in your sexiest clothes (low rise jeans, clean Ginch Gonch pants, super-tight t-shirt)...get real drunk...and hey presto 'how did I get in bed with THAT guy?' in the morning :D

Re: 500 Abarth on Top Gear

Guys - do you think this show will be repeated, I only came back this morning from holiday and missed the show?

WB. ;)

The whole point of owning ANY car, to me, 500 included, is it should make you happy, and MY Abarth 500C certainly does that, it gets admired by many people, some ask me about it, others just look admiringly in through the windows. I have had a Z4, Boxster, MX5, Abarth 500 and now the Abarth 500C, all hairdressers cars in many peoples eyes, as I have been (jokingly) told, who gives a s***. ALSO, I noticed that the Abarth 500C on Top Gear last night had a gearstick????

The whole point of owning ANY car, to me, 500 included, is it should make you happy, and MY Abarth 500C certainly does that, it gets admired by many people, some ask me about it, others just look admiringly in through the windows. I have had a Z4, Boxster, MX5, Abarth 500 and now the Abarth 500C, all hairdressers cars in many peoples eyes, as I have been (jokingly) told, who gives a s***. ALSO, I noticed that the Abarth 500C on Top Gear last night had a gearstick????

The Abarth 500c now had a option of a manual shift - £1000 'cheaper'. For me I would be with you on 'who gives a s***' but I did chicken out of buying a standard 500c - does that mean that I wasn't man enough ? :confused::eek::)

A few inputs from last night...
https://www.fiatforum.com/abarth-500/275944-top-gear.html

Back