top gear smoking on set

Currently reading:
top gear smoking on set

I thought this was coming :rolleyes:

I suppose the law is the law and they should be made to say sorry. :confused:

they were smoking herbal tobacco, i assume that does not have any real tobacco in it, so as usual they were pretending to do something just to get a reaction, which they got, so everyone is happy.

No one in the audience complained, so that says it all really.

Yet someone sitting at home, watching in their own personal space, felt so compelled, that they had to make a complaint :tosser:

haha. wonder how long it'd take for someone to bite. seriously, why else do you think they were doing it? it was purely to wind up the antismoking people - and they wouldnt have done it if it was illegal, cos then it'd have backfired eh.

its pretty clear its a wind up because they would have the money to pay for the new set after the fire in the studio aswell as a fine for smoking in a public place

i could have timed this complaint coming with a sand time from the pictionary game.

ASH - what a bunch of tossers i say they all pull out crack pipes next time and fill em full or some crystal.....sherbert! hehe

will this mean that every film that has smoking in it will ahve to appologise - i feel that james bond will not look so cool when he goes to shag the fit bird and his nicotine patch has left behind a sticky residue making him look untidy

"Have your say" makes the poeple of britain look like retards, most of the messages are total crap written by biased fools, BBC should remove it from all stories.

It's a pity these people don't make more fuss about the drink drivers who kill innocent people walking or driving home or the junkies who break into your house or steal your car. According to a friend of ours who is a psychiatric nurse, over a third of her patients in the secure unit where she works are drug induced psychotics and another third are alcohol induced psychotics. These people are, to quote her, in that unit because they have comitted acts of "unprovoked, irrational and extreme violence". None of them, not unsurprisingly, carry out these acts because they have been smoking.

Back