Top Gear Christmas Special

Currently reading:
Top Gear Christmas Special

Looks intriguing, just hope it's not as obviously scripted as some of the other ones. If you's can find it on download, try and get the Top Gear Australia Ashes Special - had the Aussies and the Brits involved in numerous challenges and was pretty decent.

And that Barchetta, think Hammond owned one a few years back. I wonder what the other chaps bought.

Clock34 said:
im checkin australia out now, i have noticed how badley scripted there getting now adays too

I still like many aspects of it but I think sometimes the presenters themselves maybe get a bit overwhelmed with how big the show has become and just go with what the producers/writers want. There's been a bit of a backlash as a result, which is a shame but predictable.

Top Gear Australia's not too bad in parts. Only have 3 episodes of latest series, the torrent site I get them from stopped uploading them, which kinda sucks. They do go on about kph and kw as a means of measuring the power which gets confusing but it's still decent. Interested to see what the Top Gear USA's like but can't find episodes online : / Did find one of TG Russia, but was lazy and couldn't be bothered with subtitles :laugh:

Andi_F said:
Right the 3 car's that the TG boys are using for this are:
Mazda MX5, BMW Z3 & Fiat Barchetta.
First of 2 Episodes will be shown on Tuesday 21st December on BBC2 @ 8pm
Second Episode will be shown on Boxing day on BBC2 @ 8pm.

Nice. I'd be surprised if Clarkson's got the Z3 though I know he rather liked the M Coupe version of it so guessing he may have the MX5. What's the bet that the Fiat's somehow the most reliable and the MX5 breaks down all the time to be supposedly ironic? :laugh:

muppet42 said:
Nice. I'd be surprised if Clarkson's got the Z3 though I know he rather liked the M Coupe version of it so guessing he may have the MX5. What's the bet that the Fiat's somehow the most reliable and the MX5 breaks down all the time to be supposedly ironic? :laugh:

Could just be that they had to buy RWD Convertables!! I don't know but I'm guessing that's what it was.

fiat 500 mate is a obvious one, there are others lets get a list going

Fiat 1200
Fiat 124 Coupé
Fiat 124 Sport Spider
Fiat 126
Fiat 130
Fiat 1300/1500
Fiat 131
Fiat 132/Argenta
Fiat 1400
Fiat 1500 (1935)
Fiat 1800/2100