Top Gear Series 21

Currently reading:
Top Gear Series 21

msb89

I hope this topic isn't elsewhere, and haven't missed it, but if so, i'll (try to) fix it...

Anyone else feel with Top Gear now, that it's almost instantly forgettable now?? I used to love it, especially the challenges and "specials" like Vietnam, Africa etc but we are now into episode 3? 4? see i cant even tell you that for sure, and even if you offered me a million quid, i couldn't tell you what they have done in those three or four episodes!!

**goes to look it up online**

So far so good with this episode - its like they heard me! I remember mentioning before i prefer a proper test, head to head on competitor vehicles.

Golf vs bmw a proper test again, with the box fits in the boot, dummies in the back, still with J's usualy style, but first time i have enjoyed in a while....
Call me old fashioned, but im not generally interested in how fast i can take it round a track all day, im extremely unlikely to ever take it on to a track. OK it shows the general handling, but i am interested in how much **** i can fit in the boot, how much space my passengers have for that weekend away where im driving etc... im sorry, but thats what im interested in!

Other examples are the Ford Fiesta they did a while back, althought that did get silly towards the end in the shopping centre, and the Renault Twingo in Belfast too!!

Public Info film. nice and topical! first comment - Jeremy on a bike - funniest thing i have EVER seen!!! ""please may i use your bathroom as my scrotum is on fire!""

just for shits and giggles, i loved their films, very funny. i think the righteousness one was my favourite though, genuinely made me laugh out loud!

I just await all the comments on bus drivers............... :p

Back