Top Gear Series 20

Currently reading:
Top Gear Series 20

Can't believe its nearly finished already, surely the BBC should spend a little less per episode and make more of them

I suppose it's a catch 22 really - they have done pretty much everything you could possibly think of, and so are having to go more extravagant to keep people coming back to watch. I too seem to think it has been such a short series, seems like no time, but then like mentioned above, if they use the money up, that's it.

For example, last night's finale, May driving the bus - he must have been put thru his PCV test (approx £1500) just to drive the new london bus into a dead end. He then drove it round a track, which is private land, so do not need the licence. Could they not have just skipped the on-road bit? Ok it produced a chuckle when he was doing his 3-point turn and smacked the sign down, and was clipping all the low trees, but let's face it - it's nothing we don't see daily with Worst bus / Stagecoach :p

What for you, would you like to see Top Gear do next? I'm not going to create a poll, as i'd like you guys to actually come up with the ideas...

GO.....

Back