To boldly go

Currently reading:
To boldly go

I'm currently systematically buying an watching all of voyager. a few years b ack I had a major thing for it, just getting back into it.

i'm a big fan of DS9 and next generation. I like certain eps of the original series, but really don't like enterprise... i still see scott bakula as Dr. Sam Beckett, stepping into the quantum leap accelerator to put right what once went wrong...

Stuart DemonD said:
I want to have 'seven of nine' :)

Mmm are stu if only life was that easy ;) plus i think Jules will have a few words to say on the subject :devil:

Seraph said:
I'm currently systematically buying an watching all of voyager. a few years b ack I had a major thing for it, just getting back into it.

i'm a big fan of DS9 and next generation. I like certain eps of the original series, but really don't like enterprise... i still see scott bakula as Dr. Sam Beckett, stepping into the quantum leap accelerator to put right what once went wrong...

DS9/Voyager were i think 2 of the best they both have a great story line very much like life really (y)

custard boy said:
belana(sp?) is checking the docs eps manifold :D

So does that mean his exhaust is blowing or his holo matrix is in melt down cant imagine all those little holografic images runing round and those boney forheads :eek:

christopher watson said:
how can you hate it when you have someone like this.....

http://users2.ev1.net/~n0t4u/images/Anime/seven_of_nine.jpg

:yuck: Yuk, shes got a dodgey eyebrow (n)

I'm a Star wars man myself, I used to watch Star trek when I was a kid, me and my old man used to watch it every week while me mum went to bingo :D But that was back when special effects were so much more fun to watch :D

KoArAnG said:
:yuck: Yuk, shes got a dodgey eyebrow (n)

I'm a Star wars man myself, I used to watch Star trek when I was a kid, me and my old man used to watch it every week while me mum went to bingo :D But that was back when special effects were so much more fun to watch :D

Nowt wrong with inplants i got a friend who could do with some any offers (y)

Back