General Tipo to replace your Stilo anyone ?

Currently reading:
General Tipo to replace your Stilo anyone ?

Anyone looking to replace their Stilo perhaps with a top of the range Tipo ?

My son is selling his Tipo 1.6 Multijet 120hp Lounge hatchback, its a June 2017, so about 2.5 years old. Its in excellent condition, only 28.7K from new, built in sat nav and reversing camera. Drives great. Very reluctant sale due my son getting a company car. Two new front tyres just fitted. Its still under Fiat warranty until mid June. Its the best hatch model (IMO). Super MPG and emissions are Euro 6, so can it enter London & B'ham's (from July) clean air zones.

See Tipo section for more details.

I still have my Stilo Estate and a Croma 2.4, here's some pics, as you can see we are a Fiat family !

Attachments

• Tipo.jpg
    Tipo.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG00008-20120321-1836_2.jpg
    IMG00008-20120321-1836_2.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 32
  • croma feb 2018.JPG
    croma feb 2018.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 29
The buggers didn't want to bring in the Tipo saloon, which I could have been tempted to raid The Sith's inheritance fund for... :D but the hatch looks a nice car and it's a pity they didn't really seem to catch the public's imagination in the way the Dacias have.

Stilo Estate is proper handsome though... it's rare to see such a nice looking one. :)

Ralf S.

The buggers didn't want to bring in the Tipo saloon, which I could have been tempted to raid The Sith's inheritance fund for... :D but the hatch looks a nice car and it's a pity they didn't really seem to catch the public's imagination in the way the Dacias have.

Stilo Estate is proper handsome though... it's rare to see such a nice looking one. :)

Ralf S.

Ralf, I think the saloon is now listed and available. When I visited my Belfast dealer this week there were several on show.. It's designated as 4 door and is a bit cheaper than the hatchback.

I can't see a 4-door in the UK website, so I'm not sure whether the NI saloons are dealers using their initiative and importing a few from RepIreland.

Autotrader has various "Easy" and "Street" models... which are sadly (for me) a bit "black wheels and door handles" and limited to the 95bhp motore.

My ideal spec' would be a 120bhp 1.4 saloon in S-Design (I'm liking the grey primer colour) flavour.

Ralf S.

Back