General Those button things that hold the trim on

Currently reading:
General Those button things that hold the trim on

The little mushroom shaped things. Anyone know their proper name / part number? so i can buy a few , i took some trim off to do a bit of welding and broke some. Thanks in advance.:)

I replaced most of mine to the softer ones, now they hold just as strongly but when removing panels they don't snap and break.

My painter who sprayed the vehicle had loads, Maybe just pop into your local paintshop, no need for Fiat..(y)

I replaced most of mine to the softer ones, now they hold just as strongly but when removing panels they don't snap and break.

My painter who sprayed the vehicle had loads, Maybe just pop into your local paintshop, no need for Fiat..(y)

I actually ordered some from Fiat a few years back. If I can dig out thr part number, I'll let you know. I think there were actually 2 sizes. The man at the counter was really helpful and split packs open so I didn't have to buy a whole set. Are you talking about the fasteners that hold interior trim in like the boot lining?

I actually ordered some from Fiat a few years back. If I can dig out thr part number, I'll let you know. I think there were actually 2 sizes. The man at the counter was really helpful and split packs open so I didn't have to buy a whole set. Are you talking about the fasteners that hold interior trim in like the boot lining?
Yes nicholasb, exactly. but i don't know what they are called, tried trim buttons and trim fixings on ebay but not come up with much.

Back