Think i've over done it slightly

Currently reading:
Think i've over done it slightly

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
Well for the last couple of weeks i've been on a diet, day by day i've been losing weight and will even go so far as to say i have an almost flat stomach :slayer: (well, flat for me anyway, i can now see my toes:D)

I was doing this to look slim and sexy in my new dress for our xmas night out next week only...the dress has arrived today...and its too big :cry:

Well for the last couple of weeks i've been on a diet, day by day i've been losing weight and will even go so far as to say i have an almost flat stomach :slayer: (well, flat for me anyway, i can now see my toes:D)

I was doing this to look slim and sexy in my new dress for our xmas night out next week only...the dress has arrived today...and its too big :cry:

Big Curry n chips with rice will sort that out gal! (y)

No cause then it'll all turn to fat :(

Kinda gives me an excuse to go shopping again though but i really really like this dress

Problem is i have exactly 1 week to go before our night out and i'm only gonna lose more weight so if its slightly too big now it'll drown me next week

Last edited:
would be difficult to alter

its sooooo pwitty

Dobby, I can lose 2 - 3lb a day, even as much as 3lbs overnight when I use the weights during an evening on a diet of salad and other tasteless crap, that works for a week or 10 days then the weight loss stops.
Body / metabolism adjustment.
2 lbs a day is too much too fast and when a "normal" eating regime returns, the weight WILL come back as fat.
Ideally you need to diet AND train, give your bod extra work to do and maintain the excercise forever...

Well done, good luck and go get a new frock! Knock em dead at your do! :D (y)

i've been exercising too though and i reckon if i continue to starve myself i should be a size 0 in no time :D

just kiddin, not about the exercise though, have even suprised myself but at
5' 2" (and a half) i should be about a size 10 so if i can get to about 8 stone i shall be happy

Last edited:
dont forget to get a few pics up off you in the dress dobby :D

i have my works crimbo party next friday, and i think i will be the only one going in a waistcoat and dinner suit :D

5' 2" i should be about a size 10 so if i can get to about 8 stone i shall be happy

Try being a size 8 at 5'9" (n)...I'm trying to put some on so I don't look like skeletor :eek:

And the dress doesn't look that difficult to adjust...trust me on that one, you just need to find someone who knows what they are doing :)

Will look fab on ya hun (y)

dont forget to get a few pics up off you in the dress dobby :D

i have my works crimbo party next friday, and i think i will be the only one going in a waistcoat and dinner suit :D

then don't wear one :D

its not a works xmas do, i go up town once a year with the girlies. So we decide to go at xmas and make it festive :p

Try being a size 8 at 5'9" (n)...I'm trying to put some on so I don't look like skeletor :eek:

And the dress doesn't look that difficult to adjust...trust me on that one, you just need to find someone who knows what they are doing :)

Will look fab on ya hun (y)

thanks babe, but i hate you now cause you have to try and put weight on :p

I know someone who is excellent at adjusting clothes but she's miles away and it then means i have to leave the dress with her, then travel all the way back to collect it. Would cost as much in petrol as a new dress would lol

Last edited:
Shame you're not nearer to me cos I would have done it for you...can't you send it back and change the size?

It was off ebay and its a vintage piece :(

Its was either that dress or this one

Back