they can kill an insurgent....

Currently reading:
they can kill an insurgent....

how do RAF aircraft carry bombs then if they not allowed to carry explosives :confused:
I would imagine that a bomb has more safety measures and is built to finer tolerances than a cracker built by a chinese 5 year old.

they all voluntarily agreed to go abroad and murder innocent people so i really dont give a toss if their crackers dont crack.

actually i believe they voluntarily signed up to provide defence and security to the nation, where and how they do it is decided by govt, the very people we voluntarily voted for, hence leaving the grunt on the ground, out in the field no choice but to follow the whims of his political masters....

Does a cracker really need safety measures.

What is the worst thing possible that it can do?

go bang! and those cheap crappy toys inside can be a choking hazard, the jokes can send you into a deep depression too

They could single handedly bring down our army :D

i expect people who sign up for the armed forces expect to get sent abroad to kill the locals. any who do not expect it obviously need special care and strong medication.

whats worse is they are proud to be a part of it and usually so brainwashed that they actually think they are doing it to protect someone or something, they cant explain the hows and whys of that idea but they are happy to kill or die for it. i dont think they realise they are just disposable pawns in a political game.

the armed forces, any branch in fact, arn't simply about sticking a rifle in a soldiers hands, pointing them at the "enemy", and telling them to kill. plenty of people go in for other careers, the mrs was going to take a military scholarship to medical school many years ago, and join the army as a doctor, her reasons? always wanted to be a dr, and was patriotic, the doctors in the indian army don't carry firearms. if it's purely about killing, the armed services have been making a right balls up of it for over 20 odd years now, ever since we saw footage of raf hercules crews dropping food aid in famine dtricken ethiopia, the navy assiting in the south east asia tsunami, and the army getting stuck in the pakistan earthquake, and gawd knows how many other humanitarian and peacekeeping missions inbetween.

their "pride" as you put it, would come from providing a service, at possible risk to themselves, when very few are willing to do it, and the majority would rather sneer from the sidelines, or worse, damn them.

All those ''brainwashed'' servicemen do a good job keeping the oilways of the world open. There is good reason that the RN keep 200M£ Ships in the Al Faw peninsular and gulf area - it keeps our lovely Fiats going at a reasonable price. The profit per second of the oil that comes from this area is astonishing, if this flow of oil to the market stopped it would be essential trips only due to the price of oil. Some need to do more investigation of how the servicemen/women serve this nation.

Back