IMGP0783.JPG

Grande Punto The story now, and as it continues

Introduction

EDIT Adding this photo from 4/5/2013, and removing all other pics from this first post to remove the 'ugly' ones of my car from its thumbnail ;) Haha. I'll repost this "1st" post later on :)

IMGP0783.JPG

IMGP0829.JPG

1st Photo courtesy of benny279. Cheers pal!

EDIT 2: Decided not to repost, did do, but it looked odd. So plain deleted. Old naff standard 1.4 GP Sound on steel trims anyway ;) Not missing much, but the progression can still be seen.
People are getting close, but not quite close enough yet ;)

As well as it being described as Ken Blockesque, it could also be JDM-esque, or WRC-esque,

Front bumper spoiler?? Dtm look bumper add on

Negative

Massive rally mud flaps?

Negative. I have original fiat ones :slayer:

Tow strap?

Bazinga! You are correct sir.

if you have bought a tow strap i will punch you in the family jewels

Hit me where it hurts then. As a Block fan, i love them, and i think they look good.

Side skirts??

Negative. I prefer GP's without skirts.

A v8 engine?

Haha, Oh Ben. I wish! After sitting in Rob93's Rover SD1 and giving it a few revs i seriously would love a V8 GP!

So yeah, tax disc holder, and a Ken Block-esque tow strap. Bought it yesterday at 4pm, and it arrived today too! God i love eBay!

Aslong as you dont fasten it to your front grill and make it useless then its fine :p

Either way i fit it, i'm going to need to remove the front bumper as the metal pin at the end is too big for both the tow hole, and the front grill.

I plan on putting it in the tow hole, however the front grill may look better. I will never use it for towing, even if its in the tow hole. If i break down i'll push it. "I'd rather push my fiat then have it towed" is also my next novelty sticker ;) Basically, your still going to be kickin' my jewels...

I actually don't mind tow straps on certain cars. Wanted one for mine but feel like it needs to sit a little bit lower first or it would look daft :/

Lets tow a 4x4 out of this ditch - said no one ever.

Yeah, might require a small drop to do it proper justice, no reason not to try it though! I think they look subtle, and stylish. Each to their own though, right :)

Back