IMGP0783.JPG

Grande Punto The story now, and as it continues

Introduction

EDIT Adding this photo from 4/5/2013, and removing all other pics from this first post to remove the 'ugly' ones of my car from its thumbnail ;) Haha. I'll repost this "1st" post later on :)

IMGP0783.JPG

IMGP0829.JPG

1st Photo courtesy of benny279. Cheers pal!

EDIT 2: Decided not to repost, did do, but it looked odd. So plain deleted. Old naff standard 1.4 GP Sound on steel trims anyway ;) Not missing much, but the progression can still be seen.
Wow, 2 months. Nothing new on the car either (yet). Just bought something though, a new reg for my baby. Will get a final summer standing photo with it on when it arrives (hopefully next week). Then, she'll rockin' her red steels for the winter months as its getting frosty/icy here now, so its time to swap to the spankin' michelins on red steels :slayer:

Ok. I know i've said i'll get a pic up, but i'm now tempted to refrain and wait until show season next year. Got a couple of things in the pipework. Nothing too big, but enough to completely alter the cars look for Brooklands (hopefully). So, those who haven't got me on facebook/Instagram will have to wait until early 2014.

Probably my last mods to the car really, expensive ones atleast. As moving in to our own place with the girlfriend 2nd week of January (should start packing!). So money will be tight :rolleyes:

Well, updates have been few and far between recently. Few little updates coming; uprated bulbs for rear numberplate recess, new dashcam arriving soon. Subtle things.

Anyway, yesterday i took a 74 mile trip up north toward Eckington to have a car cleaning session with dombooth. I know right, 74 miles to clean a car to then drive back. Worth it though!

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_14162.JPG

IMG_14131.JPG

IMG_14183.JPG

After cleaning the cars in glorious sunshine, we awaited the arrival of puntoboii and went for a random mini cruise and photo's.

IMG_14281.JPG

(notice slammed, lowered, standard) Haha :devil:

IMG_14252.JPG

IMG_14272.JPG

Also spotted this T-jet looking rather sexy parked up, and this Ibiza reppin' some sweet 3sdm's!

IMG_14312.JPG

IMG_14211.JPG

Back