IMGP0783.JPG

Grande Punto The story now, and as it continues

Introduction

EDIT Adding this photo from 4/5/2013, and removing all other pics from this first post to remove the 'ugly' ones of my car from its thumbnail ;) Haha. I'll repost this "1st" post later on :)

IMGP0783.JPG

IMGP0829.JPG

1st Photo courtesy of benny279. Cheers pal!

EDIT 2: Decided not to repost, did do, but it looked odd. So plain deleted. Old naff standard 1.4 GP Sound on steel trims anyway ;) Not missing much, but the progression can still be seen.
Its just finding someone who can do it for me and won't charge me through the roof, as i dare do anything bodywork orientated. Not more forte exactly :D

Hadn't considered doing the Punto bit anthracite though, i'm liking that suggestion (y)

Well it's been two and a half years since i bought my beautiful little Grande, and its changed so much. The good ol' before/after photo's always make me smile.

DSC_003310.JPG

IMG_05585.JPG

DSC_001214.JPG

IMG_03084.JPG

Latest addition (albeit wonky) is a Thule roof rack. Courtesy of Ryaaan. Hoping to spruce it up a little over the winter months all set for show time next year. Won't be ploughing as much funds into the car over the next year (or two) as i'm saving for a mortgage (gawddd thats scary). Y'know when you just don't feel mature enough to be saying that.....i'm 23, but still feel like a 16 year old :rolleyes:

So i was persuaded to go to the Revenge Cruise in Essex (Beckton, London) last night with Rob93, also bumped into dazzerd and ysidfa there too. Unbelievable turnout, well over a 1000 cars. Lots of seriously exotic, modded and OEM+ cars. Jap, American, European...unbelievable night. Wasn't without its jerks. Lots of tyre smoking, doughnuts, engine revving - which was stated as being a no no, but you get them in all walks of life. Quality night though, with amazing cars. Glad i went, depsite the 340 mile round trip i did :D Some Photo's of the GP. Rob, you have better photo's get them uploaded, or let me 'pinch' them and upload them (credit goes to you ofcourse!).

IMG_05623.JPG

IMG_05673.JPG

Back