General The Schumacher discussion thread

Currently reading:
General The Schumacher discussion thread

I would say that looks lower. Perhaps we should all take a a pic of a similar flat on side shot. I know that mine has been lowered a good 20mm at the rear, just not by changing the springs :devil:

Just to let people know i have had some Red Forum stickers made as the shop doesnt sell them. If anybody wants any then they are the same price as the shop and pay the same way. (y)
Then just drop me a PM.

Gadge, get that cambelt changed. Be a great shame for it to go on you knowing it needs doing. Have to say how nice the Schumi's look.

Phil, did the lower ultra braces make much difference. I have some coming for my jtd.

Phil, did the lower ultra braces make much difference. I have some coming for my jtd.

Not a 'wow, takes your breath away' difference. I really notice it when I go back to the Schumi having been driving something else. It feels so well planted and just, how can I put it - hunkered down. You can definitely sense the increased rigidity in the body shell. Be interesting to know how you find them once fitted. Are you buying all four?

Yellow see the "do you have a Schumacher" thread there is a fair bit of the Story in there.

Also i notice how well planted the GP is as standard after driving other cars simply because it is. But rest asure that strut braces will make an appearance at some point this year. Unfortunately i dont think i will be able to have the upper rear which i believe to be the most effective. Anyway I drove the car up the M2, M25 and M11 on friday at night in the pouring rain and i have to say it was the best drive i have ever had in a car. The Schumi was just made for those conditions.

here mine from the side if that helps..

almost standard just got a different head unit.
currently looking at exhaust remap..the norm really.
looking for future new bottom end, maybe new head but only planing atm.

oh was thinking of white alloys.but standard after that lol

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 51
Intertested to know what mods have been done to your car to achieve 200+bhp. I reckon you'd need exhaust and induction fettled, plus a good re-map to get anywhere close to that...

HAHAHA so would i!!:D looks totally standard from the outside but i've checked schooweenicks ( a pervious owner ) old posts out and theres a photo of my actual car on a rolling road with another picture of the print out saying "204bhp at 6000rpm"? i'm wondering if the remap was left on? if anyone knows him, ask him to join in? i need to know what happened in brighton?:eek:

hi there, I know im not a schumacher owner, but id just like to ask a quick question.

My schumacher rear bumper should be out the body shop tomorrow and then ill be fitting it in a week or so ( going to let the paint harden!), can anyone suggest a good mesh to use for the bottom grills in them, as the mesh that came with bumper has seen better days.

cheers

Ok well heres mine, Stilo GP (Enzo) pretty much "standard" other than the red painted calipers -possibly lowered an extra 15mm but can't confirm and thought to be running at +200bhp but who knows?:rolleyes: got plenty of plans in the pipe for it though, mainly inside and under the bonnet ( i too am gonna keep it as standard as i can ).........

001.jpg

some sort of cone fitler ( got a few in the garage which may fit? ),
re-fitment of a front strut brace,
a set of those NGK irridiums would be nice,
may well fit some fancy brakes but not made my mind up?
a new head unit so i can play my i-pod,
and fitmet of a bass bin in the boot to replace the standard one!(y)

......i also desperatly need the cam belt doing and an oil chance too:)

you car looks awesome there! I'm a big fan of lowered cars. And the schumachers look awesome!

you car looks awesome there! I'm a big fan of lowered cars. And the schumachers look awesome!

thanks! (y) not bad yourself, its amazing what dropping a car can do to the look, i've read the "magical power" mag a few times and people spend a fourtune on wild, over the top body kits, yet all they need is a decent set of wheels and lowered to just about the right height and they look totally amazing.........oh and to answer your question about the mesh?, it may sound silly but have you thought about trying B&Q? they sell loads of the stuff, big sheets aswell for half the price some of these tunning shops are selling them at?

hi there, I know im not a schumacher owner, but id just like to ask a quick question.

My schumacher rear bumper should be out the body shop tomorrow and then ill be fitting it in a week or so ( going to let the paint harden!), can anyone suggest a good mesh to use for the bottom grills in them, as the mesh that came with bumper has seen better days.

cheers

Its not an exclusive club. I cant answer your question but i would suggest something more rigid than standard (n) Also be careful of the retaining clips as some of mine have broken.

I photoshoped the wheels every colour under the sun. Ill try and find themtomo. I have a feelig they are on my old laptop which is dead :mad:

Its not an exclusive club. I cant answer your question but i would suggest something more rigid than standard (n) Also be careful of the retaining clips as some of mine have broken.

yeh, i managed to get all the clips off before the bumper went in to get sprayed without breaking any of the clips which i was happy about.

cheers for the advice.

Back