General The Schumacher discussion thread

Currently reading:
General The Schumacher discussion thread

right does anyone have a computer programe where i can change the colour of my wheels to ANTHRACITE.
as the alloys could do with a refurb as the paint bubbling ,so may as well stand out from the crowd.and get a colour change :)

also while i'm doing that was thinking about upgrading to some brembo gp cailper,disc,pads etc. hasanyone else done this???

right does anyone have a computer programe where i can change the colour of my wheels to ANTHRACITE.
as the alloys could do with a refurb as the paint bubbling ,so may as well stand out from the crowd.and get a colour change :)

You may get a better response to this if you post it in the Imaging section of the forum here:

https://www.fiatforum.com/imaging/

There's a few members there that use PhotoShop to show cars in different guises.

why dont you just look at my gallery or my Members motors thread. plenty of pics of my anthracite wheels. even some when the car was oe.

Im not the first person to put anthracite wheels on a red car ;) The only other colour that will work is white but its not exactly incognito is it.
I certainly wouldnt make a decision when it comes to wheels because somedbody has done it before.

Back