Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Hi!
Please help Fiat panda blaupunkt code.

Bp338341141270

7 643 383 316

Thx!
Bye Tom

Hi Can any body help me please. I bought stilo and on the cd changer I found a code number but I dont think is valid becuase after writing it I had to wait an hour to write another one. Please help me. The s/n for cd is BP9100Y4203081. 815 IDC A 09. PART NR. 7607769100.

Last edited:
Hi

Been a while since I have posted on here. Reading previous posts I gather that by posting the serial number and making a donation to the forum I can obtain a radio code ?
This has been what I have done before. I have a blapunkt radio for a punto serial no BP937215296009 . If someone could help with the code I am happy to make a donation.

Thanks

Hi, I am new here and sold my radio to a guy on ebay as I replaced it in my grande punto 08 plate with a JVC which had USB.

The guy is asking for the access code, how and what do I need to do to get this??

Hi, I am new here and sold my radio to a guy on ebay as I replaced it in my grande punto 08 plate with a JVC which had USB.

The guy is asking for the access code, how and what do I need to do to get this??

PS I will gladly donate just tell me what to do because the guy is threatening to report me on ebay if I cant find out the code. Which is completely unfair!

You'll need to get all the numbers stamped/printed on the unit, then Davren or someone else with a code generator will be able to find out firstly if they can get the code, and then provide it once a donation has been made.
Does seem a bit unfair that they would report you.

Thank you my friend. I am awaiting his reply. Very harsh as I had no idea you had to have a code for the radio to work to be honest it was his fault as obviously I hadnt listed it as being supplied with the code either so it is his fault for purchasing without asking first.

What is the minimum donation by the way? Not that I would do that anyway I would just like to know an idea of how much it will cost.

Thanks man. And I'm not that tight I will definitely donate more than £1 just wish this guy would hurry up and reply.

Hi Can any body help me please. I bought stilo and on the cd changer I found a code number but I dont think is valid becuase after writing it I had to wait an hour to write another one. Please help me. The s/n for cd is BP9100Y4203081. 815 IDC A 09. PART NR. 7607769100.

I would like to buy an Blaupunkt CD Changer.
Its numbers are BP910014670210 and 7 607 769 100 .
Can anyone tell me the code for it or code is not nessesary

Last edited:
We have a Kangoo which has never had the radio working. I can't see any brand other than possibly "List". It needs a four digit code. I don't have any tools out here to get the radio out so as yet, cannot get the serial numbers etc. Can anybody help?

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back