Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Just bought a 2002 fiat punto and the radio just says "wait". It's also only going on 3 cylinders - but that's another story!! the Blaupunkt No is BP937215691919 - can i get the code for this? and if yes, how do you enter it as there is no handbook.

Thanks for donating to the Fiat Forum.

Your code is: 3215

If the display shows " WAIT ", it means someone has tried entering a wrong code too many times. You need to leave the radio and ignition switched on continuously for 2 hours or until the display shows " CODE " then " ---- ".

To enter the code, once the display shows " ---- ", press preset buttons " 3 " then " 2 " then " 1 " then " 5 ". The code will enter itself automaticaly.

Thanks for donating to the Fiat Forum.

Your code is: 3215

If the display shows " WAIT ", it means someone has tried entering a wrong code too many times. You need to leave the radio and ignition switched on continuously for 2 hours or until the display shows " CODE " then " ---- ".

To enter the code, once the display shows " ---- ", press preset buttons " 3 " then " 2 " then " 1 " then " 5 ". The code will enter itself automaticaly.

-----------------------------------

hello davren!

i have got punto wid blaupunkt radio. I have got its stereo handbook(but no code card)and it mentions its code as well.yesterday i kept the radio on for abt half an hour then it asked for code .i entered the code which was in the book. but then it again shows WAIT and didnt respond.
Cud u plz reply me wid the possible code of my radio as the one in the book cud b wrong.

serial no is BP 937215672401 .

thanx in advance

-----------------------------------

hello davren!

i have got punto wid blaupunkt radio. I have got its stereo handbook(but no code card)and it mentions its code as well.yesterday i kept the radio on for abt half an hour then it asked for code .i entered the code which was in the book. but then it again shows WAIT and didnt respond.
Cud u plz reply me wid the possible code of my radio as the one in the book cud b wrong.

serial no is BP 937215672401 .

thanx in advance

I can get the code for your radio.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

hi i have eventually got the front cover off for my radio, my serial number is bp nr 7649 372 316 735 272 569. hope you can find a code to unlock my radio. thank you and ill be happy to make a donation for this.

hi i have eventually got the front cover off for my radio, my serial number is bp nr 7649 372 316 735 272 569. hope you can find a code to unlock my radio. thank you and ill be happy to make a donation for this.

You have posted the Blaupunkt and Fiat part numbers for the radio.

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

The serial number will be printed or stamped on the back or side of the radio.

If it's the standard Blaupunkt radio, the number will be "BP" followed by 12 digits.

Your serial number will be something like BPX372?XXXXXXX. Xs will be numbers, ? could be a number or a letter. The serial number may be stamped into the side of the radio.

Hi Dave
It turns out the security card ive got doesnt actually match the cdc unit in the car!
Please could you provide me with the code for serial no. bp9150 344 58835
much appreciated,
mike

Dobrý den. Jsem z CZ a nemůžu nikde sehnat kód k autorádiu FIAT DUCATO CD.:bang:
Moc Vás prosím o zjištění tohoto kódu.
815BP535866508889

O tento kód jsem přišel v servisu kde odpojili akumulátor. Toto rádio bylo v tomto vozidle
vyměněno a původní majitel ho stratil. Za kladné vyřešení předem moc děkuji.

S pozdravem Karel Hradecký, [email protected]

Dobrý den. Jsem z CZ a nemůžu nikde sehnat kód k autorádiu FIAT DUCATO CD.:bang:
Moc Vás prosím o zjištění tohoto kódu.
815BP535866508889

O tento kód jsem přišel v servisu kde odpojili akumulátor. Toto rádio bylo v tomto vozidle
vyměněno a původní majitel ho stratil. Za kladné vyřešení předem moc děkuji.

S pozdravem Karel Hradecký, [email protected]

Hi Karel, Welcome to the Fiat Forum.

I can get the code for your radio.

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php

Dobrý den. Včera jsem se zaregistroval na PayPal, ale mám problém s registrací kreditní
karty. Píše mi to chybu "This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card." Stále se to snažím vyřešit.:confused:
Zatím děkuji. Karel

hi please could some one help me i have lost the code to my stereo and dont know how to get the code again

info from stereo is
bp237133945129
815bp237133945129

not sure what info is needed so thats all of them
please help

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back