Currently reading:
The one and only code for fiat radio thread.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
I need some help.I lost my radio code
The serial nummer is 815BP338531238303
Fiat 169 CD

there is another sticker with a different nummer BP nummer 7643385316
product nummer fiat 735360922

Please Help!

Hi guys I am proud owner of Fiat Ducato for a month now. But I can not get the radio to work. The previous owner says it is working and the security code is 8218 but it does not unlock the radio.

Can you please check if you can help?
The numbers on the side of the radio are:

815BP331954942919

Hi guys I am proud owner of Fiat Ducato for a month now. But I can not get the radio to work. The previous owner says it is working and the security code is 8218 but it does not unlock the radio.

Can you please check if you can help?
The numbers on the side of the radio are:

815BP331954942919

hi i have a code for you but site rule you need to donate to the forum to get the code go here
https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php
you can give any amount you like but dont be Anonymous harder to find payment this payment goes to the site not me and helps keep the site going cheers craig (y)

you need more information on this one another number starts with bp and 12 numbers like this BP124578956324 hope this help you also have to donate to the forum for the code (y)

My friend this is the other code that you told me.I found it! BP738982396400 This is the second message which i send you with the BP code...Could you check it please if you have my code?Thanksss :)

My friend this is the other code that you told me.I found it! BP738982396400 This is the second message which i send you with the BP code...Could you check it please if you have my code?Thanksss :)

Hi I have seen your last post but I can find your donation as stated in my last post to you, you need to donate as little or as much as you wish site rule, money goes to keep the forum going don't do it annonaumus I won't be able to find the payment yes I can find a code with these numbers that should work hope this help cheers craig

hi everyone . can anyone help with the connect nav passwords . mine broke so i swapped it over and it needs a code

If you have the registration number of the car the Connect Nav+ was originally fitted to, you may be able to get the code from a Fiat dealer. Cost is about £35.

Only other way is to send the CN+ to Magneti Marelli Checkstar in Italy. When I enquired about 5 years ago, the cost was €180 plus postage to Italy.

Hi I have seen your last post but I can find your donation as stated in my last post to you, you need to donate as little or as much as you wish site rule, money goes to keep the forum going don't do it annonaumus I won't be able to find the payment yes I can find a code with these numbers that should work hope this help cheers craig

Thanks my friend !!! You didn't find my donate because i didn't...I will try to donate but i'm not sure that i will make it because here in Greece with the crisis we have capital controls and we "can't buy things" from the internet ... :( I hope to make it because i can't live without music in the car!! we will be in touch ... (y)

Thanks my friend !!! You didn't find my donate because i didn't...I will try to donate but i'm not sure that i will make it because here in Greece with the crisis we have capital controls and we "can't buy things" from the internet ... :( I hope to make it because i can't live without music in the car!! we will be in touch ... (y)

hi im sorry to hear that, unfortunately i have spoken to someone about this and been told why a donation is important, which i now understand better and have to agree with them and i will be standing by the site rules :)
if you are unable to donate then i'm sorry i will be unable to help with the code

hi im sorry to hear that, unfortunately i have spoken to someone about this and been told why a donation is important, which i now understand better and have to agree with them and i will be standing by the site rules :)
if you are unable to donate then i'm sorry i will be unable to help with the code

I did it my friend ! :slayer: I did my donation ! A friend help me with this .. Please check for my code when you can . Thanks a lot !!!

I did it my friend ! :slayer: I did my donation ! A friend help me with this .. Please check for my code when you can . Thanks a lot !!!

thanks for donating your code should be 1424

if it doesnt work please let me know and check the number you have given and repost only i have had to check back on your old post to get all the number (y) finger crossed this one should work anyway Craig

thanks for donating your code should be 1424

if it doesnt work please let me know and check the number you have given and repost only i have had to check back on your old post to get all the number (y) finger crossed this one should work anyway Craig

My friend it worked!!Thank all of you so much!!You are the best!!!! ?

Hi guys,

I lost my radio code and I need help. This is what I've found on the sticker:

Blaupunkt
815BP632280456907
Fiat 250 CD SB05
7 646 322 316

I will be grateful if you could help me. Thank you in advance.

Hi. I had lost my code in my grande punto.
This is what i find on my console BP632967462530
Fiat 199 mp3 7646329316
Please if you can send me a code. Thanks a lot.
king regarda for all members on this forum

Hi Davren, i have a fiat punto with A blocked blaupunkt radio. Can you help with radio code please. Donations will be the way!!

BP 1430y4474086

BP-Nr 7612001433

Prod -Nr 735272571 thanks

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back