the intercooler is here

Currently reading:
the intercooler is here

D

donnylad

lol its bigger than i expected thats for sure, now just to decide wich way to go untill i find a heap coupe lol

u got a pic of it if u dont mind just want to know wot size it is so i know which size to get furry

if you aint first, your last

ill have to put it on later cos ive lot my bluetooth thingy lol

its the same size as a playstation2

DONNYLAD_2006

cool im sure i can dig one out for furry cos i make them all shapes and sizes just dont no wot cars they go in i just know the part numbers lol

@sly si... so if i could give you dimensions you could make intercoolers that size? if so e-mail me on [email protected]

Paul R

2xHLX owner,3xHGT, (then the darkside) 1xCoupe20vt now the proud owner of a Black Coupe20vt LE!

lol whats that for

hey it isnt the size that matters its how you use it lol

Slightly OT here,is it a big job changing the jtd standerd one for the coup one and front mounting it? would i be able to do it myself?

Whats involved,im pretty handy with the spanner but know nothing about this,i ask cause i can get my hands one

Cheers Scotty.

its not too difficult but as i have said before the coupe one is no bigger than the td/jtd one. if you are going to go to the effort buy a custom front mount one.

the hardest part is working out what piping you need (which isnt really that hard lol).

HERE IT IS
SP_A0290.jpg
[/IMG]

is there any point changing if they are the same cos the coupe one is good for 300bhp isnt it?

the one you have ash i more than likely made that lol

it may be similar to what you make but i very much doubt you made it ;)

i dont think the standard coupe side mount is good for 300bhp, or a least i would not run one at that power

you want one of these pro alloy

intsmall.jpg

or an evo 4/5/6 FMIC

rich

only going on what fiat said but they have been known to be wrong lol quite abit lol

why do u doubt i made it cos i work for a company that makes fiat ferrari toyota and honda radiators and we make aftermarket intercoolers

there is one on ebay for £3.99 lol haang on
no sos its just sold ive been watching it for 3 dayys and was gunna buy it as a spare but forgot about it until you just reminded me. the carriage was £12.99 so it would have been a cheap buy lol there is another on if ya look for a load of coupe bits off a red coupe hes got one

DONNYLAD_2006

Ye that was me that bought it,but i was wandering if that was a snatch or just avrage for them?

Cheers Scotty